TSN 690 and Other Montreal Based Media (Part 10)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal

About time...
They have a number of pitfalls to avoid if they don't want to end up with the same issues down the road. I'm really not sure what they can do about the Leaf Centric bias but if they don't address it properly nothng will change. One of the first things they need to reconsider is giving every fricking Leafs game National coverage what a farce. Do they even consider how many people have cut their cable and can only pull up CBC OTA. Non Leafs fans get the shaft in a lot of provinces.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
MacLean has overstayed his welcome and Botterill just hasn’t cut it. Hrudey is boring and cliched. I’d vote to keep Bieksa, bring in new talents. And tone down the gambling ads. There ought to be legislation to force them to do it if they won’t do it voluntarily. Cabbie is annoying AF.

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
MacLean has overstayed his welcome and Botterill just hasn’t cut it. Hrudey is boring and cliched. I’d vote to keep Bieksa, bring in new talents. And tone down the gambling ads. There ought to be legislation to force them to do it if they won’t do it voluntarily. Cabbie is annoying AF.
agreee

bott is so boring and dumb.. those gambling ads should be controled way better.

Reactions: Cournoyer12

OldCraig71

Juice Arse
Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
MacLean is a weasel and the whole crew including Elliot are so hard to watch/endure,I will say that Bieksa is okay but I wouldn't mind seeing them all go. Bring on Bizznasty and spice things up a bit, I want to be entertained not drowned in the other crap that they tried to integrate into a freakin hockey broadcast.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Maybe Botterill is better suited to coaching? I don’t know but there have to be better talents out there.

As far as women go, I think Cheryl pounder is top of the class.

If this speculation is true, then I guess david amber gets the bump to main host, which is fine. Bieksa is going to be tough to replace though.

Reactions: Cournoyer12

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
MacLean is a weasel and the whole crew including Elliot are so hard to watch/endure,I will say that Bieksa is okay but I wouldn't mind seeing them all go. Bring on Bizznasty and spice things up a bit, I want to be entertained not drowned in the other crap that they tried to integrate into a freakin hockey broadcast.
and this they are such fig wetters. time for changes

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

I agree. Out of the bunch, Bieska is who I'd keep. Guy is funny and can offer some insight as he stopped playing not long ago. So his analysis has a more modern take.

Reactions: Runner77

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I agree. Out of the bunch, Bieska is who I'd keep. Guy is funny and can offer some insight as he stopped playing not long ago. So his analysis has a more modern take.
What I found Funny was Biesksa was starting to sound as dumb as the rest of them as his tenure grew. Kind of reminds me of the old l'Antichambre when the cone of dumbness decended on any panel memeber who started out halfway smart. :laugh:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
What I found Funny was Biesksa was starting to sound as dumb as the rest of them as his tenure grew. Kind of reminds me of the old l'Antichambre when the cone of dumbness decended on any panel memeber who started out halfway smart. :laugh:
Stupidity by association. Probably the basis of some of the oldest proverbs.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
They should have given MacLean the boot as an enabler when they Dumped Cherry. :laugh:

angusyoung

Tiki-Taki
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Tuned into a demand interview with JP O'Connor,sounds like Laval will be interesting with so much new blood coming in. A quick glance at all the bodies Montreal has and Laval,does all the players that not make the cut go to the ECHL?

angusyoung

Tiki-Taki
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Oh well …

Stupid well! Maybe it wasn't used correctly?:sarcasm:

download.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad