GDT: Traverse City 2021

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Blues vs Leafs. After 2 periods Blues losing.

Do we have jersey numbers somewhere? Easier to follow game play.

Per Blues' Website:

Traverse City Roster

Forwards:
Nikita Alexandrov (59), Zack Bolduc (76)**, Daniel D'Amico (79)*, Tanner Dickinson (78), Riley Ginnell (88)*, Deni Goure (81)*, Brayden Guy (67)*, Dakota Joshua (54), Mathias Laferriere (58), Hugh McGing (56), Landon McCallum (82)*, Jake Neighbours (63), Alexei Toropchenko (65), Keean Washkurak (40).

Defense: Tyson Galloway (71), Cole Larkin (68)*, Griffin Luce (62)*, Sam McGinley (84)*, Andrew Perrott (64)*, Scott Perunovich (48), Nate Staios (74)*, Tyler Tucker (75).

Goalies: Will Cranley (85), Colten Ellis (45), Joel Hofer (1)

Last edited:

Meatwagon

Blues=Overrated
Nov 15, 2010
Bi-polar Express
Thanks Ransku!

I was just posting in the prospect thread.

perunovich looks really good. Neighbors seems like a good all around player, always around the play. Not a whole lot else of note thus far?

Reactions: Ranksu

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
Per Blues' Website:

Traverse City Roster

Forwards:
Nikita Alexandrov (59), Zack Bolduc (76)**, Daniel D'Amico (79)*, Tanner Dickinson (78), Riley Ginnell (88)*, Deni Goure (81)*, Brayden Guy (67)*, Dakota Joshua (54), Mathias Laferriere (58), Hugh McGing (56), Landon McCallum (82)*, Jake Neighbours (63), Alexei Toropchenko (65), Keean Washkurak (40).

Defense: Tyson Galloway (71), Cole Larkin (68)*, Griffin Luce (62)*, Sam McGinley (84)*, Andrew Perrott (64)*, Scott Perunovich (48), Nate Staios (74)*, Tyler Tucker (75).

Goalies: Will Cranley (85), Colten Ellis (45), Joel Hofer (1)

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Perunovich looks good. Interesting to see what he looks vs pros.

Still doesn't like his skating at all. He is agile as hell, lateral skating top notch, but meh overall speed imo

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
His good areas you highlighted are more important than top speed.
With that speed you don't any time to to use those attributes in NHL level.

But you can't teach hockey IQ, but you can teach skating.

I'm just buffled how that small player that slow.

Bye Bye Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
With that speed you don't any time to to use those attributes in NHL level.

But you can't teach hockey IQ, but you can teach skating.

I'm just buffled how that small player that slow.
Not sure what you mean. His agility and acceleration and stop/start and turns look great. Those are what you need.

Bye Bye Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
Agreed, but he's also several years older than a lot of these guys. Looks very good though.
Sure. Big range of ages but he is on older side. He should stand out. I’d be worried if he didn’t look great. But he does. Looking forward to seeing how he looks against pros.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Not sure what you mean. His agility and acceleration and stop/start and turns look great. Those are what you need.
Yes he is really good in those, but when he has puck and carry the puck up his top speed isn't there. Same as top speed without puck.

Interesting to see how he looks vs pro's. Than we can re-evaluate his position.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Perunovich looked real good, gotta rewatch a few more times to watch the other players. Perunovich definitely looks like he's on the cusp of either being a bottom pairing defender, or a call up ready defender. A year in the AHL would do him well tho.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
I did not see the third period as I had to coach, but I was not impressed with any of the Blues guys. Too much collapsing unnecessarily and too many players getting caught out of position from rather simple plays.

I was probably the most impressed with Alexandrov as he seemed the most poised on the ice. I thought he resembled Bozak and he certainly seemed like that today, albeit a raw version.

Thanks.

Can you give your take on Perunovich?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad