Buffalo Bills Training Camp - July 16 (rookies), July 23 (veterans)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsujimoto

Jan 23, 2006
I hate that the Bills broadcast has the down and distance in yellow on the scorebug. Every time I look up and see that I think there's a flag on the play.

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
Andreessen 12 tackles, player of the game, impersonating Shane Conlan tonight

Rousseau 2.5 sacks

Ray Davis 58 yds rushing

Injuries:
MVS neck

Q Morris out

Austin Johnson calf

Trubisky knee

Soloman calf

Last edited:
Reactions: SabresFan26

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
That's a pretty impressive defensive performance facing their top two QB's for the entire game.

DiNucci clearly not up to speed on the pass game yet, so impressive that they were able to run the ball so well in the 2nd half to win even if we still haven't broken the end zone

Reactions: NotABadPeriod

buffalowing88

Aug 11, 2008
Charlotte, NC
What did his brother do? I dont know much about him.

Well I stand corrected. I thought he was the Diggs brother who mugged a guy in an elevator. Turns out there is a third brother.

So Trevon isn't a bad human being, just a jerk for constantly talking shit about the Bills and Allen, while, his brother was still on the team.

Reactions: Dirty Dog

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
Anyone complaining about bass. Your eyes see but you don't comprehend. Those are the same poor folks that believes the government cares , planes took buildings down ( watch coreu lidle plane barely break a window in a brivk building bellaire 72nd street ) and bass or any kicker can hook a ball twice the width of the goal posts w the posts flags barely moving. Or friozen chipped puck bounce at will and any direction in that ice hockey edge game. C'mon.

Bass is great kicker. Hope you personally are never fd w in your life and watm in your ignorance like some bs tyler durden rebel?! Ute from other board crawling w false narrative agents.

TBD post. Name withheld

"My wife and I discussed this after watching the Chiefs Lions game. Butker puts it straight through the middle no matter where the ball is placed.

Bass always looks like a rugby kick at an angle squeaking inside the uptight.

Can't tell if he makes it half the time except when he duck hooks it and I immediately start cursing. "

My suggestion to those that agree w above kid. Rewatch bass kicks in playoffs and decide. Like my photo avatar of a good receiver not seeing the right ball or deliberately missing and now playing for texas

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
Anyone complaining about bass. Your eyes see but you don't comprehend. Those are the same poor folks that believes the government cares , planes took buildings down ( watch coreu lidle plane barely break a window in a brivk building bellaire 72nd street ) and bass or any kicker can hook a ball twice the width of the goal posts w the posts flags barely moving.

Bass is great kicker. Hope you personally are never fd w in your life and watm in your ignorance like some bs tyler durden rebel?! Ute from other board crawling w false narrative agents.

"My wife and I discussed this after watching the Chiefs Lions game. Butker puts it straight through the middle no matter where the ball is placed.

Bass always looks like a rugby kick at an angle squeaking inside the uptight.

Can't tell if he makes it half the time except when he duck hooks it and I immediately start cursing. "

My suggestion to those that agree w above kid. Rewatch bass kicks in playoffs and decide. Like my photo avatar of a good receiver not seeing the right ball or deliberately missing and now playing for texas

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
Well I stand corrected. I thought he was the Diggs brother who mugged a guy in an elevator. Turns out there is a third brother.

So Trevon isn't a bad human being, just a jerk for constantly talking shit about the Bills and Allen, while, his brother was still on the team.
You are gossiping about jocks and families that many laugh at the fans snd think they are better than everyone. Just like those in the army , fighting age males that may disent are led into ridiculous behavior and the worst like ray rice and miami wide receiver are weirdly exalted. Honorable is honorable and scum is scum. Why would anyone care unless you advocate for all their victims or illegitimate childten. Many bios read 11 childten by ten different mothers and then wonder why the kids are as they are . Hard to blame or judge any abused or neglected kid as thats much if what this world had become . When we each wake up to effect and our consequences of our youth that has been encouraged bu our controller owners, it can be a lifetime of karma which is their goal

HOOats

born Ruffian
Nov 19, 2007
City of Buffalo
We kicked their ass in the trenches, starters through depth.

Good sign that McD and the leadership group still have the ear of the team, even in a preseason game. The effort against Chicago wasn't up to standards and they corrected it.

If we want playoffs, we're likely going to need to grit out more wins than we've grown accustomed in years past. I'm anticipating (and mostly okay with) some significant wobbles on O and D with this relatively unproven roster.

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
We kicked their ass in the trenches, starters through depth.

Good sign that McD and the leadership group still have the ear of the team, even in a preseason game. The effort against Chicago wasn't up to standards and they corrected it.

If we want playoffs, we're likely going to need to grit out more wins than we've grown accustomed in years past. I'm anticipating (and mostly okay with) some significant wobbles on O and D with this relatively unproven roster.
We saw what happened when they established the run game under Brady. That threat is huge. Ty Johnson finding a role was huge and getting Davis was a very good off the radar pick. They also just keep trying to run in the pre-season as well. End of day, Brady and McDermott have a lot of flexibility on how to run the offense to either go slow and methodical to keep a QB off the field or high octane if they think the defense can makes stops.

Last edited:

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN

wunderpanda

Apr 9, 2012
how have gable stevenson, travis clayton & zed williams looked? haven't seen much about the wrestler, british guy or lacrosse player since they were signed is all. ty.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
how have gable stevenson, travis clayton & zed williams looked? haven't seen much about the wrestler, british guy or lacrosse player since they were signed is all. ty.
Zed was not given a contract after attending rookie minicamp as a non-roster invitee.

Steveson played one snap on Saturday vs Pittsburgh and seems like he has a ton of work to do to be an actual football player.

And Clayton has missed a bunch of practice time lately with an injury, I think it is a shoulder.

Clayton and Steveson seem to be headed to the practice squad as the best case scenario at this point.

Reactions: wunderpanda

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
I'm hopeful for Coleman, but man if Xavier pops like this and Beane trading them the pick for him, he will have to answer for that.

Houston announcer insults Josh Allen here. It's a 8 yard pass.
I am so over the broken logic that what Worthy does has anything to do with what Beane did.

The only way that Beane could have stopped KC from drafting Worthy was to take Worthy. And Worthy was not the type of WR that the Bills wanted based on everything they did this offseason.

All I care about is whether Coleman works out for the Bills.

VaporTrail

Mar 2, 2011
I'm hopeful for Coleman, but man if Xavier pops like this and Beane trading them the pick for him, he will have to answer for that.

Wow what about idiot that announcer is...Maybe Josh can use that as some extra motivation when we play them lol

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN

Every clip I see with Worthy is him running by a DB who is flat footed. Just keep the speed in front of you and keep the legs moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad