Buffalo Bills Training Camp - July 16 (rookies), July 23 (veterans)

Status
Not open for further replies.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
Special teams feels like it could be a problem between Bass and Martin’s inconsistencies and Smiley generally being a weak link amongst the coaches
Yeah I'm not loving them not having any competition in camp at the moment. With Bass the scar tissue is going to last until he shows he can kick in cold weather (and the two TB's weren't great) and Martin outside of one great punt really struggled with the wind today.

Last edited:

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
Things that worried me:
Looked like a first time D-Coordinator calling game ( I know, vanilla)
Dorian Williams picking up where he left off last season over running the play
Coleman had trouble getting open
Special Teams Shambles (despite a good return and punt), yes they lost some core members
Run Game (but Bears dline is one of the best)
Oline looked lost and disjointed, 8 sacks against even in preseason
11 pens

Good points today:
Shakir could put up Beasley type numbers in controlled passing game
Soloman has pass rush skills
Gore Jr looked ok, but against 3rd string
McD saying it was not good enough

---

---

Salc: Arrow Up/Down

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
They looked pretty good , I thought.

The bottom 40 on the camp roster got a wake up call against a hungry team that already played a full game.

I never will respect myself watching pro sport's altered outcomes entertainment and city and gene pool altering bs salaries. but apparently i may have to dislike myself and my current boredom, as i watched Josh run it in A pre season game and get pulled for it .

You have to just love josh allen , a truly fearless leader that may get a real outcome for

This team will compete and continue the streak of not losing by a td for some time. Bad comments about a practice game in false world are normal w buffalo but both teams will compete in this eve of likely western decline of egos tech and control .

Buffalo is lucky to watch him , like 90s bills , ruffs two runs , perrault and Martin etc etc

Hopefully the whole team steps up and viciously aww shucks it way thru 31 flavors. We'll see .

Maybe see you in a month as I'm likely to still be bored.

Waterfowlist

Aug 9, 2012
I don't really care about him, but I know a bunch of Buffalo fans have been overreacting about "losing" Ariaza... 3 punts tonight, none more than 42 yards. One was intentionally 41 yards and was downed at the 10, but the other two were from his own 30 and only traveled 42 yards and neither had good hang time.

I'm sure he'll have the occasional 70 yarder, but I'm glad we have Martin.

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport

Either the commenter Dan screenshot needs to seriously reevaluate what the preseason is or they need to take their foot off the troll gas pedal just a bit.

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
Elam looked good
Shakir looked good
Bass made his fg (2nd one was a bit close)
Hamlin looked good

Williams is gunna eat in the NFC.

Rest of it was Meh. I know they weren't running more than basic concepts but I'd like to see a little better execution. Coleman also got the rookie treatment, both end zone targets he was grabbed.

Hated the hit and the defenseless Bear.

Reactions: ValJamesDuex

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
I can’t believe they brought Bass back after last season. He cost us so many times.
Just unfortunate timing that he got paid and almost immediately lost his mojo. Plus kickers are voodoo--he'd been great prior to the extension. If he could just somewhat correct the all too common fade to the right, even if it's not totally fixed, I'd feel way better about the kicking situation

Reactions: SECRET SQUIRREL
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad