Buffalo Bills Training Camp - July 16 (rookies), July 23 (veterans)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
The Pegula's deserve it, and fans deserve to know their role in things. No one really knows how involved they are because no one else really reports on it.
This is an odd take. Fans would like to know but we don't deserve to know how another person runs their business or the owners role in it. It also opens up the they are too involved/why are they not involved arguments.

Doug Prishpreed

May 1, 2013
Brooklyn
it's entitlement of this generation.
I'm not from this generation and I feel like paying fans deserve to know how many of the team's dumb decisions are a direct result of the Pegulas. I'm sure most educated journalists would agree.

It's not the opinion of a snotty kid that you are making it out to be.

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
I'm not from this generation and I feel like paying fans deserve to know how many of the team's dumb decisions are a direct result of the Pegulas. I'm sure most educated journalists would agree.

It's not the opinion of a snotty kid that you are making it out to be.

Did I wander into the All Things Pegula thread?

Ehran

Sponsor
Feb 2, 2019
Texas
it's entitlement of this generation.
I disagree. It's holding billionaires accountable when they're utilizing hundreds of millions of dollars to build a new stadium.

Fans and tax payers deserve to know if the team is being run like a toy or a business, in return for their tax payments.

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
I disagree. It's holding billionaires accountable when they're utilizing hundreds of millions of dollars to build a new stadium.

Fans and tax payers deserve to know if the team is being run like a toy or a business, in return for their tax payments.
appalling lack of class and respect with the moment man.

Reactions: Dirty Dog

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
What's interesting is usually camps open with the defense having the advantage as the offense has to work to get timing down, chemistry, etc. Especially when installing a new system.

The fact the offense already is winning these battles makes me really excited for what they can do in the season.
I think your on to something here with Brady. I think they will start by optioning opponents to death (Kincaid, Shakir, Samuel, Coleman, Hollins, Claypool, Cook, Knox, etc.) . When more aggressive defenses move up to try shut them down they will go big play with MVS, Kincaid, Hamler, etc. I'm interested to see how good Hollins blocking is outside for the running game also.

Last edited:

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
I'm mot the one who brought up the Pegulas so buzz off -- you're just biased against me because I don't agree with you. You nag ONLY me and not all of the ones who discussed him before me because you agree with them. So again, buzz off and take your axes to grind elsewhere.
I mean, you did, that's why I replied to it

Sabreality

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 12, 2008
Atlanta, GA
I think your on to something here with Brady. I think they will start by optioning opponents to death (Kincaid, Shakir, Samuel, Coleman, Hollins, Claypool, Cook, Knox, etc.) . When more aggressive defenses move up to try shut them down they will go big play with MVS, Kincaid, Hamler, etc. I'm interested to see how good Hollins blocking is outside for the running game also.
Oh yeah Hollins is a dawg. He's also often been used inside throughout his career in the slot or as an in-line TE, he can handle some backers and safeties, CB's don't stand a chance.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Love that for them. Miami isn’t ever going to be better than Buffalo as long as we have Josh and they have Tua, and that price tag is just gonna make it harder to insulate him with elite weapons.
Yup. I can see them winning a division title once or twice. It almost happened last year. But, we're likely going to win most of the division titles over the next 6 or 7 years unless another foe gets an elite QB. A borderline top-10 QB wont get it done consistently.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
What's interesting is usually camps open with the defense having the advantage as the offense has to work to get timing down, chemistry, etc. Especially when installing a new system.

The fact the offense already is winning these battles makes me really excited for what they can do in the season.
Sounds like the defense turned it around as the day went on. Allen threw 3 straight picks, though one may have had PI and the other was a miscommunication between Allen and the WR which is to be expected this early in camp.

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Regarding the Hollins discussion above, I think he’s going to play a lot more than some folks realize. In a weird way I see him and MVS playing similar roles: sacrificial X so Keon can eat in the slot. Having 3 guys that can credibly play on the LOS instead of just Gabe will be such a nice change in dynamics this year.
Agree with this, and I think having different options/looks to use at WR2 will be beneficial compared to “welp, Gabe is having another blocking WR game”

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021

Regarding the Hollins discussion above, I think he’s going to play a lot more than some folks realize. In a weird way I see him and MVS playing similar roles: sacrificial X so Keon can eat in the slot. Having 3 guys that can credibly play on the LOS instead of just Gabe will be such a nice change in dynamics this year.
Agree with this, and I think having different options/looks to use at WR2 will be beneficial compared to “welp, Gabe is having another blocking WR game”
He will also play a important role on Special Teams (Kumerow role)

Last edited:

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad