Trades & Free Agency Thread: Off-season Edition

Rare Jewel

Patience
Jan 11, 2007
Leaf Land
Jarnkrok is on my top priority to move list. Him and Kampf.
I think Kampf is more over paid between the two and I would move him first myself. Jarnkrok through out the top 9 is much more usable.

But if the return is better for Jarnkrok then maybe as well.

Last edited:

thusk

Jul 15, 2011
Chicoutimi
i heard that about Eichel and ROR who promptly won cups after leaving the sabres.

I heard about Kessel who won 2.

ROR never be a one dimentionnal player...

Eichel work ethic was not necessairly the best but it's always been a player who can have impact on different area.

Skinner outside of his shooting, what do he really have as weapon. He don't make play by himself and need a playmaker to make the play for him, he's one of less physical player in NHL, he's awful in D. His only tool is his shot. He can have a lot of good stats in regular season but it's the kind of player who had more chance to cost you game than make you win. You can have an amaizing shot but in playoff with no space on the ice, if you don't create yourself sone space, you will not score. For me he's just one of most overrated player of last decade.

WillNy29

Jun 20, 2018
ROR never be a one dimentionnal player...

Eichel work ethic was not necessairly the best but it's always been a player who can have impact on different area.

Skinner outside of his shooting, what do he really have as weapon. He don't make play by himself and need a playmaker to make the play for him, he's one of less physical player in NHL, he's awful in D. His only tool is his shot. He can have a lot of good stats in regular season but it's the kind of player who had more chance to cost you game than make you win. You can have an amaizing shot but in playoff with no space on the ice, if you don't create yourself sone space, you will not score. For me he's just one of most overrated player of last decade.
ROR literally said his love for hockey died; eichel had to have a surgery no one has had before come on man try a little harder. We can;t score in the playoffs so lets not add cheap goal scoring depth

Reactions: Duffman955

Smif

Jan 23, 2008
Hamilton
I think Kampf is more over paid between the two and I would move him first myself. Jarnkrok through out the top 9 is much more usable.

But if the return is better for Jarnkrok then maybe as well.
For me it's not him being overpaid, it's that his career playoff scoring looks equivalent to that of a stay at home defensemen.

Reactions: arso40

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
For me it's not him being overpaid, it's that his career playoff scoring looks equivalent to that of a stay at home defensemen.

And there are fans who still don't want to put prospects in the line-up because they aren't proven NHL players.

Heaven forbid a prospect center might only score 7 goals in 82 games while playing 4th. line minutes.

No keep the $2.4mm player over the $817k player.

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
Canucks OEL buy-out is going to get worse.

Next year it is $4.8mm.

1719461545282.png

Kurtz

Jul 17, 2005
Trouba seems to be on the market. He's an expensive cap hit and not the best shut down guy, but brings a lot of the qualities we're looking for.

Reactions: Phion Keneuf

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
Trouba seems to be on the market. He's an expensive cap hit and not the best shut down guy, but brings a lot of the qualities we're looking for.

I like the fact he hits but he can't control himself, he's always getting out of position looking to flatten someone

Benoit and McCabe are better at hitting guys and not screwing themselves over like Trouba

Reactions: Duffman955

Kurtz

Jul 17, 2005
I like the fact he hits but he can't control himself, he's always getting out of position looking to flatten someone

Benoit and McCabe are better at hitting guys and not screwing themselves over like Trouba

He's got some other qualities - RHD, got some offense in him, supposedly a leader, still in his prime and you don't have to commit many years to him.

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
He's got some other qualities - RHD, got some offense in him, supposedly a leader, still in his prime and you don't have to commit many years to him.

I don't think he's in his prime anymore, I think that's why the Rangers want to get rid of him

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad