Trades & Free Agency Thread: Off-season Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Updated Capwages a good replacement for CapFriendly. https://capwages.com/

• Close by no cigar

Votes: 17 30.4%
  • It will do until something better

Votes: 31 55.4%
  • I like https://www.spotrac.com/nhl

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • I'm dropping another

Votes: 6 10.7%

• Total voters

thusk

Jul 15, 2011
Chicoutimi
Funny enough, LA Kings fans are fine with him leaving. He's basically McCabe right handed. Shouldn't be all that expensive either considering no offense

you're right, it's just amaizing how leafs fan see him so high.

Personally, between a RDH mccabe 2.0 playing along side mccabe or Zadorov who had big physical Dmen extremely difficult who skate pretty and who bring something different alongside McCave, personally i take Zadorov all nigh long. The goal is not to get the biggest name of market but get the best complement of what leafs already have in their line up.

Zadorov bring a heavy shot from blue line and high physical game to play against physical player like Tkachuk and clear the front of the net, 2 thing leafs really need

Tanev is one of best d defensive side of the puck and he's a warrior type of mentality. Will pay the price on every play + having this ability to read the play and always been on shooting lane. 2 different thing leafs didn't really have in their line up...

Roy bring nothing news except he's RHD

Reactions: CincoHolio

Sypher04

Jan 20, 2011
If overpaying a bit on Liljegren means we strike out on overpaying Zadorav, I'll take it.
Brad can still get another good d man if he wants.

I do agree that there are other ways to get a good Dman but UFA is optimal in that we don’t need to give assets. Obviously cap can get out of control in that scenario though.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
I'd be very interested in signing Nils Lundkvist. He wasn't qualified by the Stars.

23 years old RHD. Former 1st rounder in 2018. Has played 144 NHL games thus far. 19 points last season on a stacked Stars team. He would be my top target to add more depth and someone that could even be a big time steal.

LeafParade

Jun 27, 2019
I'd be very interested in signing Nils Lundkvist. He wasn't qualified by the Stars.

23 years old RHD. Former 1st rounder in 2018. Has played 144 NHL games thus far. 19 points last season on a stacked Stars team. He would be my top target to add more depth and someone that could even be a big time steal.

May be worth a gamble.

Rare Jewel

Patience
Jan 11, 2007
Leaf Land

Steel, please.

Very good in the playoffs for Dallas.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad