Trades & Free Agency Thread: Off-season Edition

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
For one thing, the NBA was never stupid enough to cancel an entire season.

Does Mirtle actually have legit contacts within the league?

Yes.

Everytime a legit journalist is not well liked, his sources and information are always questioned like he doesn't know anything. It doesn't mean he is 100% right like any other journalist because a lot can happen.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
It's sad. Roy won't even be much more expensive than Zadorav. Brad is tunnel visioned on his own guys.
Supposedly Roy won't come to Canada...so you know if that is true a bit of a road block in signing him there.

Any chance Jack Campbell wants to be our 3rd stringer like Martin Jones last year? I’d take it.
I would rather Martin Jones be our Martin Jones again over Campbell.

Killswitch

May 22, 2022
Or maybe Roy is not interested in coming to the leafs? We are not the center of the universe for all the players in the nhl, many players hate the leafs so maybe some of U guys need to stop pissing on Brad every post
Funny enough, LA Kings fans are fine with him leaving. He's basically McCabe right handed. Shouldn't be all that expensive either considering no offense

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
It is what it is.

Americans don't want to come up here and play for our funny money.

I'm hoping Tre can do one for me and get his boy Kylington. Carrier would be ice as well.
package Lilly and Robertson for Borgen, perfect bottom pairing partner for Benoit...........

Reactions: Avilaj07

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
Yes.

Everytime a legit journalist is not well liked, his sources and information are always questioned like he doesn't know anything. It doesn't mean he is 100% right like any other journalist because a lot can happen.
I prefer Alter 10 times more than mirtle now.

I use to think mirtle was decent but I can't say I'm a big fan now.

Americanadian

Sep 11, 2016
Michigan
Tell me the lottery numbers pls..
Do you believe the roster will be significantly different than this based on everything that has been reported over the last week?
also Domi is on Matthews line be sure of that
Who plays 2/3C?
Cowan will probably make the team
Have you watched him play? He isn't better today than any of the top 9 wingers that are signed (Knies, Nylander, Marner, McMann, Jarnkrok) or the wingers they are linked to (Bertuzzi, Perron). He most likely isn't playing on the 4th line as it will be a shutdown line and he isn't a C (yet).

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
If that is the defense and goaltending we are going into the season with yikes. I believe in Woll and some of our D but it is still clearly the teams weakness. Basically they would admit they are handicapped until the 22M expires next offseason

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
He's a bit expensive for that.

For those who missed it, a poster from New Brunswick came in here a few days ago and said Phillipe Myers is signing here, so he or Mattinen/Niemela are options there.
Tre type for sure, but isn't he overpaid right now or did his deal expire? I can't remember does he play the right side?

Deadline for RFAs to get their QO is in 12 minutes. Leafs should be announcing their plans shortly
I see a Swedish meatball rolling out the door in eight minutes..........

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad