Proposal: Trade Rumours/Proposals [MOD - Stay on Topic]

Status
Not open for further replies.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
I feel like targets at 5 mil or under who are signed at least for next season are the way to go if we want to keep DeBrincat

Chychrun 4.6, but high acquisition cost
Tanev 4.5
Barrie 4.5
Murphy 4.4
Carlo 4.1
Pesce 4.025 but high acquisition cost if even avail
Roy 3.15
DeMelo 3
Peeke 2.75
Whitecloud 2.75

Leaving out guys like Andersson, and Hronek who aren't realistically available.

That's how I'm setting my expectations. I also have a sneaking feeling we extend Hamonic somewhere in the 2-3 range,
Tanev would be perfect. He is exactly what they are missing. Dont know the cost though probably a 1st so they cant really do it.

Someone asked if we had a legit insider, people said yes and it’s false lol

What trade has he ever broken ?

Answering the question honestly isn’t salty lol
Some people get information most poster refuse to acknowledge it. Kinda like this post.

Reactions: Wondercarrot

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
If he believed that like cranberry juice was gross yeah I wouldn’t care either.

And no he can’t help our defence he’s a bust after some big promise coming out of junior. I used to actually acquire him on PlayStation to play top pair with karlsson back in the day

Reactions: topshelf15

NB613

Jul 26, 2013
Ottawa
Here are the defensemen who have yet to be traded and Sens were linked to them at some point:
  1. Matt Dumba
  2. Jakob Chychrun
  3. Mackenzie Weegar
  4. Colton Parayko
  5. Matt Roy
  6. Sean Durzi
  7. Sean Walker
  8. Trevor Van Riemsdyk

Who do you prefer?
5/6/8 and fabbro

What's it gonna take to pry Ben Chiarot from Detroit? No price is too high.
Hopefully nothing because he sucked the past two games. Wouldnt want him anywhere near our team

Reactions: Joeyjoejoe

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013

I really like that authority part.. First time I see an "insider" question it.

On Parayko ..not wanting to come to Ottawa . Understandable if he wants more of a sure thing to be in the playoffs and other things.

1677700797325.png

Reactions: BonHoonLayneCornell

benjiv1

Mar 8, 2010
Ottawa
It’s funny how he knows people on the inside with this type of info, but can never come up with the trades himself … lol

Any info he’s provided gives him all sorts of outs and if he hits the perfect timeline well “ INSIDER”!

It’s up to you to believe whatever you want, I’m just passing along what I’m told from people within the organization.

I’ve never claimed to have a direct contact to management, but people in the building talk and hear things.

10+ years ago, I had a source in their HR department, which meant I would get more concrete info. Not sure how far back you can go and look, but I was within like $100K of Zibanejad and Stone’s post ELC contracts within close succession. They left the organization but I still know people in the building.

There are also people on here that I have given more detail to directly, vs what I actually post. For example, I told people what the reverse retro jersey would look like for this season before it was revealed.

But there have also been times where I mention “something” is close to happening, and then shortly after it gets announced. (Extensions, minor trades etc)

So take whatever you want from my comments/posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad