Rumor: Trade Rumors & Proposals | Remember That Time a Rumor Was Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gordonhught

Feb 18, 2009
I dont follow Tampa at all, whats with Cooper? Seems everyone hates the guy? Is Drouin just being a baby?

And it speaks volumes about Hall of all the crap he has gone through in the Oilers Org that he has never asked for a trade.

Are you sure about that?

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
Montreal gets Yakupov, we get Drouin, Tampa gets Montreal's first and Juulsen?

Nah. I think Drouin goes to COL for Tyson Barrie +

I dont think there would be any +

And it doesnt make much sense that Colorado adds yet another winger while removing one of their only good defensemen.

Mcnofool6110

Re-defining Rock Bottom since '07
Dec 7, 2011
Sydney
I dont think there would be any +

And it doesnt make much sense that Colorado adds yet another winger while removing one of their only good defensemen.

Inexplicably ending up in trade rumours. If I'm Colorado, I of course don't trade Barrie. I wouldn't be surprised, however, if they move on Duchene, get a #1-2 dman, get Drouin and try to build like that. Espesh if they get A Matthews.

rasarhdasd

Apr 12, 2013
This could be good for the Oilers if a team wants Drouin they might want Eberle or Yakupov, only problem might be Eberle's cap hit.

Dazed and Confused

Ludicrous speed, GO!
Aug 10, 2007
Berlin, Germany
Zero interest in Drouin. Not to say he's not a good player or an excellent prospect, but this team has next to no chance to put him in a position to succeed, as they've already got too many guys like him. He's not the kind of guy this team needs (someone who needs to the puck on their stick, and their line mates working to open up space for them).

Yakupov's sort of already in same boat. And in this case, I'll take the guy with the better attitude.

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
Zero interest in Drouin. Not to say he's not a good player or an excellent prospect, but this team has next to no chance to put him in a position to succeed, as they've already got too many guys like him. He's not the kind of guy this team needs (someone who needs to the puck on their stick, and their line mates working to open up space for them).

Yakupov's sort of already in same boat. And in this case, I'll take the guy with the better attitude.

Drouin doesn't have a bad attitude though.

Also, didn't Yakupovs agent come out publicly about his clients situation?

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
Not interested in Drouin. And certainly not straight across for Yakupov

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton

Let's be honest, yaks agent basically pulled this same stunt in yaks second year too. The formal trade request may have never come, but for all intents and purposes it did when larionov came out and complained about the ice time he was getting and said yakupov would have been "open to a trade".

I dont think drouin has a bad attitude, he just thinks he's getting screwed around by a coach that doesn't like him. Sort of like yak with eakins.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
While I agree Drouin hasn't done much, I would consider a Yakupov for Drouin swap. It may be one of those change of scenery swaps that works for both parties.

I think Drouin has a better skillset than Yakupov.

Mcnofool6110

Re-defining Rock Bottom since '07
Dec 7, 2011
Sydney
Hall-Drai-RNH
Drouin-McDavid-Eberle
Pouliot-Letestu-Purcell?

Drouin is a natural LW, no?
That lineup went from 2 players in the top 6 with sandpaper to 0

Hemsky4PM

Jun 25, 2003
Billeting Ales
Visit site
Drouin probably won't be moved until the summer (draft). His value is very low. I suspect an offensively challenged team like Anaheim would have some interest, but what would they give up? Nothing of substance today. Not Vatanen or any other valuable d-man, that's for certain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad