Proposal: Trade Proposal Thread: Trade Deadline edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
it’s a frontoadwd contract that makes it easier to trade in the future. What’s the problem? It’s nit your money.

This is very true. A young team with Cap space and building up could go for Price after the 4 year mark.

blarneylad

Feb 1, 2009
Whut
Reinhart is at worst a 2nd line center.
He's 22 years old, and was the 2nd overall in 2014 so he still has a lot of potential.

He's also playing on the worst offensive team in the league so that might be a reason as to why his production dropped this year.
In comparison, we had trouble scoring goals this year, yet still scored ~20 more goals than Buffalo.
Reinhart should be driving offence. Especially because he has Eichel on his team. A guy who doesn’t get talked about much since he is buried on a team few pay attention to

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
Whut
He's 22 years old, and was the 2nd overall in 2014 so he still has a lot of potential.

He's also playing on the worst offensive team in the league so that might be a reason as to why his production dropped this year
In comparison, we had trouble scoring goals this year, yet still scored ~20 more goals than Buffalo.

Also a reason why it should cost more than him and 2nd round pick to acquire the Habs best trade asset.

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
Make it Suzuki instead of Glass and I'll drive Mac Pac to the airport, free of charge.

He was the guy of course who I was hoping would fall within a trade up to get him possibility that in reality I knew was no chance of happening.

Why him over Glass though?

Quite frankly since Vegas has 2 top 6C in their primes set to score 30 and 40 goals respectively, and a 6thOA C in Glass, wondering whether this could be of interest

If not Patches then somebody else could be of interest there, Gally for example.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
He was the guy of course who I was hoping would fall within a trade up to get him possibility that in reality I knew was no chance of happening.

Why him over Glass though?

Quite frankly since Vegas has 2 top 6C in their primes set to score 30 and 40 goals respectively, and a 6thOA C in Glass, wondering whether this could be of interest

If not Patches then somebody else could be of interest there, Gally for example.
I'm just a huge fan of the kid, I've seen him a bunch of times in the last 2 years and he just never has a bad game. Glass is good too though, he'd be our best C prospect and a fine return.

Habs100

Nov 6, 2013
What would you be willing to give up for Max Domi?

He's young, a center, and available.

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
Do MB reportedly went after Bonino hard. A 3C.

Brassard is available. He is 30 years old, 39 points last year, will likely break 40 points this year. Barely producing at low end 2C numbers. He is Quebecois .

Brassard for Chucky incoming ?

I will go clinically nuts.

Reactions: Habs100

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
On the Hotstove they talked about the Sharks and Pens being interested in Plekanec. I don't expect a big bidding war or anything but the more teams interested the better.

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006

Brassard is available. He is 30 years old, 39 points last year, will likely break 40 points this year. Barely producing at low end 2C numbers. He is Quebecois .

Danault has better numbers, he’s younger and we already have him.

theghost1

Oct 30, 2017
Brian Elliott just injured in the shootout looks like a groin injury had to be helped off the ice....Niemi to the Flyers for a pick.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
On the Hotstove they talked about the Sharks and Pens being interested in Plekanec. I don't expect a big bidding war or anything but the more teams interested the better.

I was just going to post just that. Here's a tweet that reprises it:

I'd have rather he indicated what type of return is being talked about. Don't really care about the team he ends up with all that much.

Segment can be viewed here: Saturday Headlines: Predators chasing Rick Nash, Mike Green? - Sportsnet.ca

Friedman, who follows Kypreos on the panel, added "I do think it's also possible that Montreal tries to sign Tomas Plekanec."

Reactions: Tuggy

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Whut

He's also playing on the worst offensive team in the league so that might be a reason as to why his production dropped this year.

Reinhart is a bad skater. He won’t be an impact centre in this league.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
I was just going to post just that. Here's a tweet that reprises it:

I'd have rather he indicated what type of return is being talked about. Don't really care about the team he ends up with all that much.

Segment can be viewed here: Saturday Headlines: Predators chasing Rick Nash, Mike Green? - Sportsnet.ca

Friedman, who follows Kypreos on the panel, added "I do think it's also possible that Montreal tries to sign Tomas Plekanec."

I wouldn't put it past MB to sign Plekanec.

Habs100

Nov 6, 2013

That's why Dorion is in the same category in incompetency spectrum as Bergevin: he traded Zibenejab for Brassard. Brassard is a good player, but the age difference makes that a terrible trade.

Habs100

Nov 6, 2013
I wouldn't put it past MB to sign Plekanec.
It's time to move on from Plekanec even if no one wants him at the deadline.

He's too slow. Given that we don't have all star forwards, we need 9 top 9 forwards that are a threat offensively. Plekanec is no longer a threat. As it stands now, imo our top 3 centers should be Hudon, Chucky/Drouin, and Danault. Froese and De la Rose should stay on the 4th line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad