HF Habs: Trade Proposal Thread #88: 2024 Off-Season Thread

Saundies

Fly On The Wall
Jun 8, 2012
NB, Canada
Honestly, at this point, trade Dvo to Calgary (if they even want him) for literally anything. Shinny and stick tape for the boys, even. They need centres, we have one. Here ya go.

Then bring Beck up and his job is to primarily win faceoffs. We know he can do this and I don't think he could be any worse than Dvo at any facet of the game at the moment despite being a rookie.

Benstheman

Nov 20, 2014
Honestly, at this point, trade Dvo to Calgary (if they even want him) for literally anything. Shinny and stick tape for the boys, even. They need centres, we have one. Here ya go.

Then bring Beck up and his job is to primarily win faceoffs. We know he can do this and I don't think he could be any worse than Dvo at any facet of the game at the moment despite being a rookie.
Yeah or play Kapanen at center if they judge Beck needs AHL time.

I wonder what the D pairs will look like with Matheson's injury.

Hutson-Guhle
Struble-Barron
Xhekaj-Savard

???

Deus ex machina

Sep 12, 2023

I'm pretty sure i saw somewhere that they're looking for a right handed mid 6 center.
Evans might fit their need but he's the only one center that's performing at the moment.

Deus ex machina

Sep 12, 2023
Yeah or play Kapanen at center if they judge Beck needs AHL time.

I wonder what the D pairs will look like with Matheson's injury.

Hutson-Guhle
Struble-Barron
Xhekaj-Savard

???
Kapanen doesn't look ready.
It all depends on if they want to throw the season but i doubt they do at this point.

That's a good guess for D pairs.

Reactions: Benstheman

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad