HF Habs: Trade Proposal Thread #88: 2024 Off-Season Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Why would the Habs trade Suzuki for Perfetti and Ehlers? Makes no sense at all. Who is supposed to play center?
Forget who’s suppose to play centre….the proposal is so ludicrous that one has to conclude that HockeyBuzz has been hacked by a Leaf fan and is trolling the hab fanbase for a laugh as he’s witnessing the meltdown on HF

Ignore the E5 and let’s focus on the season

Reactions: Runner77

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
That 2nd line has question marks. Can Dach stay healthy? Can Laine return to top form, or will he be gone in two years? Ideally, Newhook would be on the 3rd line - - and probably will be once Demidov arrives.
I don't disagree with anything you said. But we have these 3 guys right now , one which we just traded for, we need to see them play this year and then make decisions. I mean if Dach is out yet again ( I think if he plays the year he will be good ) and / or Laine whiffs, then sure look for a trade. But not now.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Demidov will fit on that line next year. No need for Zegras at all. We need more size with skill, not Zegras types.
The point is to strengthen the team this year. More skill is good. Size is not absolutely necessary. They have Slaf, Laine and Dach on the scoring lines. Suzuki and Newhook are not small and neither is Zegras for that matter. None of them play small with the possible exception of Zegras.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad