GDT: Trade Deadline: Tampa won the Jeannot sweepstakes!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Pens are not moving off people as Hextall and Sullivan simply will not address team size, toughness and compete. Pens will be in the hunt but so what. they simply can't compete with the better teams in a 4 game playoff sweep. All need to go after this year.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
It blows my mind that Ruhwedel's been around for like 7 years. :laugh: Dude's like an extra that appears in the background of every episode, sometimes having a big enough part to make a fool out of himself before going back to the background.

My screaming into the sky for those 7 years never got answered. He's signed for one more, and that'll be just enough to end this era. He plays more as a #6 than any #8 in history.

Nobody seems to be able to find that Gremlin, low and behold, he was right in front of our very eyes....

Rule #1... Don't get him wet. Uh oh....

pIYFA6k.png

Reactions: Jacob

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
What a joyous day today would be if only…lol

Please don’t make me cry today lol
I shoulda said "at full crap" because that's what his contract and him are...crap.

But hey, at least we got something for that 1st instead of having it at negative value like HF thinks everyone on the Pens has. ;)

Reactions: Andy99

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Yeah, it's probably always too soon to joke about rape, but y'know. Do you.

Smooth it over with some garbage 5 frame tumblr gif that links to a shitty Metallica song or somethin'. I'm sure it's fine.

How's it not the same when people even target these two for trade?

But hey, that's okay... too. Right?

Who cares about them. Better off letting them vanish into the past. That whole org.

Just seems so hypocritical. No?

At least I'm not here beating the same stupid coach and player drum.... on infinite playback.

How's that goin' for you all?

Morals.... this place? Ha...

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Hextall: "Well I'm all out of idea then."
Can I give Carter another extension yet? What about Kapanen?

How's it not the same when people even target these two for trade?

But hey, that's okay... too. Right?

Who cares about them. Better off letting them vanish into the past. That whole org.

Just seems so hypocritical. No?

At least I'm not here beating the same stupid coach and player drum.... on infinite playback.

How's that goin' for you all?

Morals.... this place? Ha...
Just take the L and shut the f*** up, dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad