GDT: Trade Deadline 2015

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Kanye

Life of Pablo
Feb 25, 2012
Chicago
Everyone gets bad information sometimes. I've seen it happen to even MacKenzie and LeBrun.

Yeah but AF let's all beat a dead horse and bash Rogers guys because they have the hockey rights!

Nobody remembers when TSN first got rights to the NHL years back they were the same as SN is now.

Give it time.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Everyone gets bad information sometimes. I've seen it happen to even MacKenzie and LeBrun.

That is true, however Kypreos is not someone I would classify as a credible insider either. He spews a lot of his own opinion as inside information I find.

It's really not a big deal what he tweeted, I just don't really trust what he often says.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
That is true, however Kypreos is not someone I would classify as a credible insider either. He spews a lot of his own opinion as inside information I find.

It's really not a big deal what he tweeted, I just don't really trust what he often says.
He's exactly the same as Dreger.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Don't mind Kypreos now; Friedman and him are the only real watchable parts of sportsnet. That being said, the Dreger comparison is spot on; both have legitimate sources but are prone to odd speculation and neither are on the same level as McKenzie or Friedman.

May 27, 2012
Earth
I actually like the Jets moves they made. Stafford and Myers are contributing greatly.

In:

Stafford
Myers
Tlustly
Stempniak
Armia
Lemieux
1st 2015

Out:
Kane
Bogosian
Kasdorf
Cond. 2016 3rd
2015 6th
Carl kilngberg.

I would cheer for them if we weren't in a playoff race against them.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
Don't mind Kypreos now; Friedman and him are the only real watchable parts of sportsnet. That being said, the Dreger comparison is spot on; both have legitimate sources but are prone to odd speculation and neither are on the same level as McKenzie or Friedman.
Agreed.

I have em ranked:

1, 2, 3. McKenzie, LeBrun, Friedman
4, 5. Kypreos, Dreger

FLAMES666

Jan 30, 2009
Calgary
Brett connolly just got traded to Boston for 2 2nd rounds picks. Seems like an overpayment by Boston. I guess he still has loads of potential

FlamesFan18

Frank the Tank
Feb 26, 2010
Calgary
Philly would have asked for our first so I am glad we didnt make that trade. I would've happily parted with the picks we got for Glencross and maybe some other random piece that isnt our first or equivalent. Havent seen Connolly play recently but didnt think a struggling prospect would get two 2nds... 32 points in 134 games (19 in 82 pace)... 15 in 50 this season (24 in 82 pace)...hes almost 23, and on a high scoring team.

Ad

Ad

Ad