GDT: Trade Deadline 2015

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Updated to include Timonen

Team | Acquired | Date | Acquired | Team
PGH | David Perron | Jan-02 | Rob Klinkhammer, 1st in 2015 | EDM |
CGY | Drew Shore | Jan-09 | Corban Knight | FLA |
MIN | Devan Dubnyk | Jan-14 | 3rd in 2015 | PHX |
STL | Marcel Goc | Jan-27 | Maxim Lapierre | PGH |
CHI | Gustav Forsling | Jan-29 | Adam Clendening | VAN |
TBL | Carter Ashton, Davil Broll | Feb-06 | Conditionl 7th in 2016 | TOR |
SJS | Evgeni Nabokov | Feb-09 | Future Considerations | TBL |
WPG | Tyler Myers, Drew Stafford, Joel Armia, Brendan Lemieux, Conditional 1st in 2015 [Pick Conditions: Lowest of Sabres 3 picks in the 1st round] | Feb-11 | Evander Kane, Zach Bogosian, Jason Kasdorf | BUF |
DAL | Jhonas Enroth | Feb-11 | Andres Lindback, 3rd in 2016 | BUF |
NSH | Cody Franson, Mike Santorelli | Feb-15 | Olli Jokinen, Brendan Leipsic, 1st in 2015 | TOR |
MTL | Devante Smith-Pelly | Feb-24 | Jiri Sekac | AHM |
MIN | Sean Bergenheim, 7th in 2016 | Feb-24 | 3rd in 2016 | FLA |
WPG | Jiri Tlusty | Feb-25 | 3rd in 2016, Conditional 6th in 2015 [Pick Conditions: Unknown] | CAR |
PGH | Daniel Winnik | Feb-25 | Zach Sill, 2nd in 2016, 4th in 2015 | TOR |
LAK | Andrej Sekera | Feb-25 | Roland McKeown, Conditional 1st in 2015 [Pick Conditions: Becomes 2016 pick if Kings miss playoffs] | CAR |
STL | Adam Cracknell | Feb-26 | Future Considerations | CBJ |
TOR | TJ Brennan | Feb-26 | Spencer Abbott | CHI |
FLA | Jaromir Jagr | Feb-26 | 2nd in 2015, Conditional 3rd in 2016 [Pick Conditions: Devils choice of FLA or MIN pick] | NJD |
TOR | Nathan Horton | Feb-26 | David Clarkson | CBJ |
CHI | Kimmo Timonen | Feb-27 | 2nd in 2015, Conditional Pick in 2016 [Pick Conditions: 2nd round if CHI reaches SCF and Timonen plays 50% of games, 3rd round of CHI reaches WCF and Timonen plays 50% of games, otherwise 4th round] | PHI |
| | - | | |
| | - | | |
| | - | | |
| | - | | |
| | - | | |

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Gleason to Washington from Carolina for Jack Hillen and a 4th round pick (ARZ's pick)

Wheels of Poirier

Flames in 2016
Mar 21, 2014
Funny now the big announcement is Fleischmann and Heatley is just the after thought. Man, has he ever fallen.

No doubt. An awful tragedy combined with a few trade requests (and a refusal to waive NTC) which resulted in a somewhat lousy rep.. by the time he turned 30, his career seemingly plummeted off the deep end. At the very least, he should provide some veteran depth for the Cats as they make a push.

Kipper933

Remember the Kipper
Jul 10, 2002
Toronto, ON
Visit site
Heatley's AHL numbers: 25 gp, 2g-5a-7p

The Ducks continue to load up on skilled wingers. Fleischmann, Sekac, and Bourque this season. Palmieri, Etem, Silvferberg still haven't been able to take a step forward, and you probably can't rely on Beleskey to continue to produce at the rate he's at... I went out of my way to watch Florida a few times and look back on Panthers highlights this season after I heard Fleischmann was on the block, and I feel like he still looked pretty good offensively while playing with Huberdeau and Bjugstad.

Still had strong puck control and decent playmaking, and he's another option to try with Getzlaf/Perry.

Wheels of Poirier

Flames in 2016
Mar 21, 2014
Pre-trade request from Ottawa era, or the Cretaceous Period, whichever he was better in :laugh:

:laugh:

To be fair, he wasn't completely awful during his two seasons in San Jose, and even had 38 goals in his first year there, good for 8th in the league when three players who hit 50, and even Marleau had 44.

GAMO1992

#ThankYouIggy
Dec 9, 2011
Ontario, Canada
:laugh:

To be fair, he wasn't completely awful during his two seasons in San Jose, and even had 38 goals in his first year there, good for 8th in the league when three players who hit 50, and even Marleau had 44.

Which is why I think he might pick up his play, if he gets a chance in Florida, the usual adrenaline boost playing for a new team etc. But he is a shell of his former self. Who knows playing with Jagr Barkov Huberdeau Ekblad and Bjugstad could reignite him.

Wheels of Poirier

Flames in 2016
Mar 21, 2014
Which is why I think he might pick up his play, if he gets a chance in Florida, the usual adrenaline boost playing for a new team etc. But he is a shell of his former self. Who knows playing with Jagr Barkov Huberdeau Ekblad and Bjugstad could reignite him.

Huberdeau - Barkov - Boyes
Heatley (?) - Bjugstad - Jagr
Jokinen - MacKenzie - Upshall
Pirri - Trocheck - Hayes

I want to believe that's a decent lineup. Jokinen should be with Bjugstad, but like you said, maybe Heatley can catch a spark.

bWo*

Flash is really soft. Going to be interesting how he copes with the playoffs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad