GDT: Trade Deadline 2015

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
May 27, 2012
Earth
Oilers board does not like the trade. I don't like it either, heck I would make that trade to get a top 4 dman. I don't want to help the oil though.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
TSN is awesome this morning.

Ferraro, Ward and Pierre getting into a quite heated discussion about the wayy the Oilers have drafted.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
What is this? TSN just had a little shouting match. All between Pierre, Ray and O'neill.
O'Neill just more or less leaned back and laughed, same reaction I was having. :laugh:

I love this this though, shows how passionate these guys are.

GAMO1992

#ThankYouIggy
Dec 9, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Yeah TSN is MILES, MILES better than SN. I tried to see the difference....and TSN was just wayyyyy better. SN a lot more scripted and boring.

May 27, 2012
Earth
2dHNVgS.gif

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
since mods are possibly sleeping I will just mention I am posting rumors in the rumor thread since this one os of talk of actual trades and I guess the deadline shows :laugh:

GAMO1992

#ThankYouIggy
Dec 9, 2011
Ontario, Canada
One thing that doesn't make sense to me;
they are reporting that St. Louis is highly interested in Michalek. My question is:
WHY???? They have an awesome D core as is...why not get that extra elite forward to help scoring or an extra/#1 Goaltender to help really be that solid, steady presence in the net and calms things down for them?

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
One thing that doesn't make sense to me;
they are reporting that St. Louis is highly interested in Michalek. My question is:
WHY???? They have an awesome D core as is...why not get that extra elite forward to help scoring or an extra/#1 Goaltender to help really be that solid, steady presence in the net and calms things down for them?
panic from the 6-5 loss last night probably. of just depth

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad