GDT: Trade Deadline 2015

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Bouma Fett*

Booty Hunter
May 19, 2012
Calgary
3 hours until coverage begins lol. Pulling the all nighter since I'm off today and Tuesday. Clearing out the PVR backlog before deadline. Got through backed up shows and watched Hercules and Maleficent. Hercules sucked, Maleficent was decent. Time to watch Edge of Tomorrow now. Will probably end up passing out around 9 lol

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
So jealous of you guys having Burkie steer the ship, as a leafs fan. You can guarantee he'll pull off a blockbuster ****in deal.
Burke doesn't like making deadline day acquisitions because he thinks it makes GMs make stupid mistakes. If the Flames pull off a blockbuster it will be either a hockey deal or the Flames would be selling.

GAMO1992

#ThankYouIggy
Dec 9, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Well, he did suck, but so does his little protege who you can guarantee is going to be on his way over to you guys as soon as he's canned. He's Burkie's boy.

haha no. We have Treliving as our long term GM, and Craig Conroy as our AGM.
Nonis ain't gonna come over here thats for sure :laugh:

but in all seriousness I hope you guys make some good deals, and soon!

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
I installed Tweetdeck, I have my main feed in 1 column and Friedman, McKenzie & LeBrun in the remaining 3.

GAMO1992

#ThankYouIggy
Dec 9, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Jermaine Franklin in Philly right now reporting that Treliving would like to make a move, but says that he wants to make a hockey move, no rentals.

pckstpr31

Jul 13, 2010
CGY
Anyone have a stream of the TSN feed? Can't seem to get the one on their mobile site to work.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
Jeff Petry to MTL per Rishaug

for a 2nd and 5th per Friedman

Ad

Ad

Ad