GDT: Trade Deadline 2015

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
Sharks trade Freddie Hamilton to Colorado for Karl Stollery

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Buffalo now have a goaltending tandem of Anders Lindback and Chad Ochocinco. Two of the worst goaltenders in the league this season.

Your move, Edmonton.

GAMO1992

#ThankYouIggy
Dec 9, 2011
Ontario, Canada
That is terrible. I would have kept one of Enroth/Neuvirth. Buffalo going full on tank now. Like full on tank over full on tanking.

They legit have NO goalies for next season. Not sure how they plan on competing if no goalies are there. And there is only real 1 goalie UFA that i can think of and it's Ramo.

GAMO1992

#ThankYouIggy
Dec 9, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Neuvirth is a UFA, not a big deal.

just the way Buffalo has handled their tank. coulda kept Neuvirth for next season, now have nothing unless they sign a UFA goalie.

it will honestly make me physically sick if they get McDavid. Eichel, sure, he's American, he'd help an American fanbase. But i just do not want him to go to Buffalo, ANY other team but them.

SmellOfVictory

Jun 3, 2011
They legit have NO goalies for next season. Not sure how they plan on competing if no goalies are there. And there is only real 1 goalie UFA that i can think of and it's Ramo.

Maybe the Flames can trade his negotiating rights to Buffalo for a low pick by the draft.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad