GDT: Trade Deadline 2015

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
So Wideman prank is revenge for this being in too many top 10s

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I want to be the guy whose job it is to play NHL 15 on the easiest possible sliders to obtain a goal clip with players on new teams.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
To be fair its NHL 15 you don't need to be on the easiest difficulty.

Based on those goal clips (walking to the middle of the ice and drilling a 200MPH slapshot in off the post), I'm pretty sure those are minimized sliders. I've definitely myself done the same thing before in order to unlock boosts, so I have plenty of experience seeing what it looks like. :laugh:

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
3rd round pick '07 (bortuzzo) for 1st round pick'07 (cole). It's a head scratcher IMO. Why does PIT do it?
I thought it was obvious why the Pens were doing it. Cole is a better player and the Pens need defensemen. Why the Blues did it, I have no idea. Maybe to shed cap?

edit: STL also gets a 7th next year

Aug 21, 2014
I thought it was obvious why the Pens were doing it. Cole is a better player and the Pens need defensemen. Why the Blues did it, I have no idea.

Big Physical RHD. Poor mans Polak. St Louis loading up for an apparent cup run.

EDIT: SJ at it again. SJ acquires AHL'er Karl Stollery from COL for FWD Freddie Hamilton.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad