GDT: Toronto vs Ottawa

Nhlpowerweek

Senor
Oct 5, 2022
Does yall think that uh, human murray will play this game tonight? Wonder if Koala confirms this one soon?

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
Does yall think that uh, human murray will play this game tonight? Wonder if Koala confirms this one soon?
I thought Keefe made mention of Samsonov tonight, Murray tomorrow. They each need to get going on opposite ice, Murray at home, Sammy on the road. We should find out soon.

Reactions: Nhlpowerweek

Nhlpowerweek

Senor
Oct 5, 2022
I thought Keefe made mention of Samsonov tonight, Murray tomorrow. They each need to get going on opposite ice, Murray at home, Sammy on the road. We should find out soon.
Oh mann, Koala is a fool for this. Almost all of the humans thanketh that murray should eat ottawa tonight. Hard n' chui'wy.

therealkoho

Him/Leaf/fan
Jul 10, 2009
the Prior
If Marner's wants more ice time because he wants 100 points, I'd trade him. I'm about half serious. And if Keefe is giving him minutes so he can hit 100 points, I'd fire him now.
Koala was practically double shifting Matthews when chasing 60, goose=gander? and besides those two boys are pretty much siamese, err I mean co-joined twins, the more for Mitch the more for Matthews.

Unless of course you or someone else is intimating that MM is demanding more ice time? In which case that is completely erroneous.

If they play 11-7, the forwards get more ice it can't be any other way.

therealkoho

Him/Leaf/fan
Jul 10, 2009
the Prior
Hearing with the new tv restrictions beginning today, since it's not a sell out that this game is blacked out in Ontario.
Not a sellout? I can't recall a Leafs or Habs game in Ottawa that wasn't. Too many legacy fans throughout Eastern On and Gatineau to Temiskamin who all make the drive, check out the resellers not a whole lot available I thought.

• Haha
Reactions: PromisedLand

saffronleaf

May 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Time for the players to show up every game from here on out so I don't expect a typical Saturday night lazy loss to Ottawa you'd see in say November or December.

Selfishly I really need Matthews to keep it up and Nylander to put up some points again as I'm literally 3 points back in my pool.

GLG!

wouldn't mind seeing malthews and nylander score a few

Today is April 1st.

thank you lol got a bit worried

Reactions: Rocker13

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad