GDT: Toronto vs Ottawa

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
Hearing with the new tv restrictions beginning today, since it's not a sell out that this game is blacked out in Ontario.
Well done my good sir
1680365638089.gif

Nhlpowerweek

Senor
Oct 5, 2022
No Chabot, Chychrun, Hamonic, Brassard for the Sens

.. naturally they'll win.

Their d for tonight:

Sanderson-Zub
Brannstrom-Bernard-Docker
Kleven-Holden
If all of them, Brannström, Bernhard and Docker are on the ice at the same time their 3 forwards are sire, thats a too many men on the ice penalty and we'll get the powerplay 👍

leafsfan5

Jun 14, 2014
Maybe this genius coach can try to not play Marner 24 minutes tonight, over 2 minute shifts that just scream fatigue leading to injury. This guy is running his horses like it’s all on the line, he’s playing with fire.
It's crazy but Marner is 1st in icetime for forwards in the NHL since the TDL....

We haven't been playing for much since then so I'm not sure why it's so high, get him down to the 18-20 minute mark for the remaining games so he can still have some flow but doesn't need to overplay

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
It's crazy but Marner is 1st in icetime for forwards in the NHL since the TDL....

We haven't been playing for much since then so I'm not sure why it's so high, get him down to the 18-20 minute mark for the remaining games so he can still have some flow but doesn't need to overplay
Didn’t know that, not surprised.

Nhlpowerweek

Senor
Oct 5, 2022
8 games in the last 13 days of the season. Brutal.
Our great depth will come handy sire. Our strength and honor is the biggest in the world like crowe in gladiator. He beat rome. We will beat everybody elses ass.
Our motherf***ers will sleep enough. They come and play every time. Tavares and all. They dont even speak to their women anymore. No, naah not at all. They dont have the energy or time. They are only in the acc and play ice hockey. f*** everything else! Its the most important thing to em!

kevsh

Nov 28, 2018
For all that is good and holy, let's get into playoff mode. (By "let's" I mean the team, as fans we can still chill for a bit)

1. No blue line dangles or 3-on-3 highlight reel dekes with no one back (Yes, talking to Mitch and Willie specifically)
2. Forget who the opponent is: Play a full 60 minutes, emphasis on full, even if they have a big lead. Don't let up.
3. The dirty areas only hurt if you go there. So go there, often, and embrace the pain. That's what winning playoff teams do, by habit.
4. Do everything to make sure the goalies have full confidence in themselves and the group (see "play a full 60 minutes" above)
5. And Sheldon, you know who you can trust by now, seriously. Settle on some lines and pairings which not only will help with chemistry/stability, but show the group that they have your confidence.

If they can an A or higher score in 4 out of 5 of those things (#5 is beyond a prayer at this point) they should be rolling into the post-season ready to win some ****** rounds.

Teeder Keon

Defeat does not rest lightly on their shoulders
Mar 11, 2019
Deep in the Purple jungles of BC
Good afternoon y’all Leaf head cases ;)

Good luck tonight !!!
Unfortunately I may may may miss portions ? Or all of the game against the the “0” s
We need these points These points matter for a possible long run and home ice ,throughout the playoffs !!!!
I’m still holding hope for possibly 2nd over all !!!
You never know
Unfortunately I’ve landed back in the Hospital
Yuk
Kidney stones,again ,,,, my crazy cross I bare , chronic stone maker , very Leafy thing !!!!
I’m on heavy duty Devils soup of pain meds lol
So my posts could get even wackier lol
Anyway
Let’s do it !!!

Go Phuqquing Leafs !!!
Stop the easy gifts and giveaways and stop the fancy shmancy dipsy doodling around the net , shooot to kill when a scoring chance happens !!!

Ps:
Shout out to all hospital and medical hard working peeeps and out of this world brainiacs and nurses all around
I appreciate being a Leaf fan and all workers in the medical profession and sooooooo effin grateful for being Canadian

1680376199789.jpeg

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton

Good luck tonight !!!
Unfortunately I may may may miss portions ? Or all of the game against the the “0” s
We need these points These points matter for a possible long run and home ice ,throughout the playoffs !!!!
You never know
Yuk
Kidney stones,again ,,,, my crazy cross I bare , chronic stone maker , very Leafy thing !!!!
Anyway
Let’s do it !!!

Go Phuqquing Leafs !!!
Stop the easy gifts and giveaways and stop the fancy shmancy dipsy doodling around the net , shooot to kill when a scoring chance happens !!!

Ps:
Shout out to all hospital and medical hard working peeeps and out of this world brainiacs and nurses all around
I appreciate being a Leaf fan and all workers in the medical profession and sooooooo effin grateful for being Canadian

View attachment 679782
Hope you feel better sir and all the best!

You can still celebrate there is no engvall.

Cleetus

"snot"
Jan 2, 2012
North!

Good luck tonight !!!
You never know
Yuk
Anyway
Let’s do it !!!

Go Phuqquing Leafs !!!

Ps:

View attachment 679782
get better Teeder!, at least your wrist band is the right colours! lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad