Toronto Sports Media Discussion Thread - v7 (2022 Edition)

tmlms13

Apr 11, 2012
Waterloo, Ontario
I don't know who picked Craig Button to host Overdrive but this is almost unlistenable. Especially them on the Role Play Level of Concern Segment. No one explained to him how it works.

Just an absolutely brutal choice for 3 hours. Maybe a 15 minute guest hit but FFS this is awful.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
I don't know who picked Craig Button to host Overdrive but this is almost unlistenable. Especially them on the Role Play Level of Concern Segment. No one explained to him how it works.

Just an absolutely brutal choice for 3 hours. Maybe a 15 minute guest hit but FFS this is awful.
I prefer Kyper and Bourne then switch to OD, but I had a hard job listening yesterday.

Malachi Crunch

Sep 24, 2022

There are media guys who I like and who I dislike. But I can still listen to all of them.....except Craig Button. When I hear his voice it induces rage in me. I have to instantly turn the channel.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad