Useless Thread MCMVI: Fried Chicken Depreciation Thread

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
I'm glad we aren't as f***ing radical as reddit what a shit show

our moderators catch flack here but at least they are trying to restore order. it's just a free for all elsewhere. total chaos. total echo chamber. open your f***ing mind. dealing with one @PanthersPens62 is enough. it's like I'm talking to 20 of them elsewhere and they all parrot the same talking points.

Are they bots??

The toll road literally mandates drivers stop off. Maybe if you returned to Pennsylvania you would know. it literally interrupts the highway. you have to exit and drive through to continue the turnpike trip.
I see ES is pissing you off again..........GOOD!!!!! :handclap:

I will have to google this Breezewood nonsense you are peddling because I have not heard of such a thing. 93 cents says I am right, however. I'll be back with the facts. :nod:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008

I will have to google this Breezewood nonsense you are peddling because I have not heard of such a thing. 93 cents says I am right, however. I'll be back with the facts. :nod:
it's the 70 to 76 interchange I think you can just drive through on 76

I have a bike rack and live in a state where front plates aren't required and the bike rack covers my rear license plate. I haven't paid for a toll in years. Sticking it to the man!
lawbreaker

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
I have a bike rack and live in a state where front plates aren't required and the bike rack covers my rear license plate. I haven't paid for a toll in years. Sticking it to the man!

We finally got rid of the front facing license a couple years ago thankfully. But, we do have the most insane State Troopers in the country too :laugh:

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
IMG_2201.jpeg

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
it's the 70 to 76 interchange I think you can just drive through on 76

lawbreaker
Ok, NOW I understand what you are talking about but you are confusing the issue. There is a small section of the turnpike (New Stanton to Breezewood) that is a combo of I-70 & I-76. IF and ONLY IF, you were driving Eastbound on I-70, then yes, you have to get off at Breezewood to resume going on I-70. That does NOT mean you are forced to go to any of those places to eat or sleep.

And again, if you are simply on the turnpike for any other reason you do NOT have to get off and drive thru Breezewood. :nod:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008

I'm not talking about ES. although the troll in the thread is making me grab some popcorn.

these days Google maps just puts cop locations on the map so I just slow down in advance.

sometimes you can also see them hiding too on the shoulder or behind a rock between the lanes 😂

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
only time I'd need to speed up is when the guy in front of me is literally doing a 35 in a 45 in the right lane lol. get out of the way.

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
I'm not talking about ES. although the troll in the thread is making me grab some popcorn.

these days Google maps just puts cop locations on the map so I just slow down in advance.

sometimes you can also see them hiding too on the shoulder or behind a rock between the lanes 😂
Hoo boy! I have not been there in a couple days......where on earth did that jabroni come from? :help: I "dread" seeing what he will say next ! :laugh: Talk about regurgitating talking points. :shakehead

• Haha
Reactions: John Price

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad