The Jersey Thread IV

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Want to get a nameplate for my blank CBJ 3rd jersey. Is this only a Blueline thing or do I have other options?

But be prepared to wait 3 months for it after you send it in. Frankly the blueline is probably fine. Unless they've changed policiesm if you want it stitched they send it out with decent turnaround and its not terrible. It's better than the in store heat press.

hockey17jp

Lets Go Jackets!
Apr 11, 2012
Columbus
Looking to see if I can track down an old Vyborny jersey, anyone have any tips outside of checking places like Ebay and FB Marketplace?
I know this is 2 years old but it's funny that this thread resurfaced because I just snagged a Vyborny away jersey for $30 off eBay last night.

Reactions: Doggy

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011

But be prepared to wait 3 months for it after you send it in. Frankly the blueline is probably fine. Unless they've changed policiesm if you want it stitched they send it out with decent turnaround and its not terrible. It's better than the in store heat press.
Went to the Blueline store in Polaris and they told me they expect it to be four weeks and it wasn't a crazy price (I wanted just a customized name plate and numbers on the sleeves but no big number on the back).

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Went to the Blueline store in Polaris and they told me they expect it to be four weeks and it wasn't a crazy price (I wanted just a customized name plate and numbers on the sleeves but no big number on the back).
Its been a while since I asked to have one stitched. How muc are they charging now? I feel like it was $75 on the last one I did.

I know Exclusive Pro is expensive and high quality. I splurged from them once and got jerseys of players I thought would be here a long time. Turned into a big waste of money on my Josh Anderson 3rd and PLD away jersey.

That basically swore me away from paying for a high quality customized jerseys. I learned to accept the cheaper replicas since we can never keep anyone long term here.

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Its been a while since I asked to have one stitched. How muc are they charging now? I feel like it was $75 on the last one I did.

I know Exclusive Pro is expensive and high quality. I splurged from them once and got jerseys of players I thought would be here a long time. Turned into a big waste of money on my Josh Anderson 3rd and PLD away jersey.

That basically swore me away from paying for a high quality customized jerseys. I learned to accept the cheaper replicas since we can never keep anyone long term here.
  • So a full ride (stitched on name plate, number on back and sleeves) is $85.
  • I wanted a stitched on name plate and number on sleeves (no number on the back) which was $40 for the name plate and $8 for the sleeve numbers so $48 total.
I thought that was reasonable since I'd bought the 3rd jersey so long ago. It's a Reebok which pre-dates Adidas which predates Fanatics.

I agree with you, I'd only get a player's name and number if they are throwback, something that will always be respected around the rink.

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Was unsure where to post this so mods please move if necessary. Working on my jersey project and am in need of a #80 Kivlenieks patch similar to the #13 Johnny patch the CBJ gave out at the home opener. Did not find one online...any suggestions?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad