Toronto Argonauts Thread

hoglund

Dec 8, 2013
Canada
I hate the Argos, but they played well yesterday and it was an exciting game. The only problem was I missed some of the game because I kept switching to the Blue Jays game, why were both Toronto teams playing at home and at the same time?

Beaumaris

May 21, 2015
I hate the Argos, but they played well yesterday and it was an exciting game. The only problem was I missed some of the game because I kept switching to the Blue Jays game, why were both Toronto teams playing at home and at the same time?
Saw quite a few Jays shirts in the crowd
for the Argos game,so it works for some.:thumbu:

Reactions: hockeywiz542

Mightygoose

Nov 5, 2012
Ajax, ON
Thursday's game vs the Elks is at risk of being postponed

If that happens and can't be rescheduled, Argos will win via forfeit 1-0

Iapyi

Apr 19, 2017
Canadian Prairies
Redblacks looked the better team,for a fair amount of the game.i wasn’t overly impressed.

That's okay. Roughriders played their absolute worst game, rEDbLACKS played their absolute best and the better team won. I agree with you ad the rEDbLACKS didn't impress me either.

Beaumaris

May 21, 2015
Just to annoy you is my guess.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
That got too close. We responded after a loss again but can't make mistakes like we did at the end there. More positives then negatives so far but a lot of work to do. Our takling is attrocious.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Chris Jones would be quite interesting even as a temporary defensive coach.
Edit:

Well there you go. I have had my issues with Jones before, but his defensive results speak for themselves.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad