Proposal: Tor-Sea. Tor - Ott

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Hopefully not, it would be wasted assets.
I actually agree. Not because I think because GIo is not worth it though. I don't think moving a 1st makes any sense for the Leafs this year if Dubas does not think they can go deep in the playoffs. If the idea is to just make a reactionary move because other teams are, that is more likely to backfire than work out.

Since I don't follow the Leafs, I have no idea where Dubas' head is at as far as that goes.

cup67

May 8, 2010
TORONTO
When you go to job interviews and get job offers, do you accept the 1st offer from the 1st company or wait to evaluate things and decide?
Stop it , this is not a job interview. Teams have been talking to Francis for months now , nobody offered a 1st or he would of taken it already . All the top contenders got there guy . Gio is already in Toronto Flew back with his family , mother , Father , Wife and kids . Just waiting for Sunday to announce it and practice on Monday.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Stop it , this is not a job interview. Teams have been talking to Francis for months now , nobody offered a 1st or he would of taken it already . All the top contenders got there guy . Gio is already in Toronto Flew back with his family , mother , Father , Wife and kids . Just waiting for Sunday to announce it and practice on Monday.
Whatever floats your boat. Hard to discuss with you considering you already know everything.

Reactions: Bear of Bad News

gstommylee

Jan 31, 2012

He's not in toronto... He's still in Seattle and was at practice this morning waiting to see what happens and where he goes too.

cup67

May 8, 2010
TORONTO
Leafs have maybe a 5 % chance to beat Tampa in round one, adding gio maybe bumps it to 7%. The add isn't worth the cost when the leafs are likely to go out again in the first round.
What you know the future, send me the lotto numbers and 649 numbers . Leafs play good v Tampa , Florida, Carolina , it’s the bottom teams they have trouble with . Tampa won there 2 cups this year out 1st round

Hockey 4 Life

Feb 10, 2012
What you know the future, send me the lotto numbers and 649 numbers . Leafs play good v Tampa , Florida, Carolina , it’s the bottom teams they have trouble with . Tampa won there 2 cups this year out 1st round
Tampa plays really well in the regulars season, in the playoffs they turn it up all the way and are a devastating team. Try watching games outside of the leafs. There's a reason they are back to back champs and with our goalie and defense issues this series isn't going to be pretty.

Deadly Dogma

All I have is substantially vapid opinions
Sponsor
May 3, 2016
Yes it was. Our 1st round opponent will more then likely be tampa, Toronto needs a really good top 4 d a solid goaltender like varlamov and a 2nd line Lw who can work well with Tavares and Nylander just to have a shot at beating Tampa. Its not gonna happen.
Miller+Schenn and Varley? or Miller+Gio+Varley
2022 1st+Knies+Lilj+Dermott for Miller@50%
2022 2nd+Hirvonen for Gio@25%, +2023 3rd to 2nd team to retain 25%
2023 2nd+Robertson for Varly@50%
if we don't move Mrazek he can be robidas islanded. I am told being a goalie is stressful and anxiety is a serious issue. Mrazek just doesn't know he has it yet.

Last edited:

DucksUnited

Mar 16, 2022
Did Philly do good with the Giroux trade ? No GM is staying . Because that’s where he wanted to go

That’s why Duck fans should be ecstatic that they have the best forward right now available this deadline. He can go anywhere. If Giroux got that? When Florida was the only option. Imagine Rakell? Anaheim going to be living the dream soon

cup67

May 8, 2010
TORONTO
Really hope your wrong, Tampa will beat us with or without gio. Wasted assets at this point.
Leafs will play Boston with home ice . Leafs will finish 2nd and Boston 3rd , Tampa will be wild card playing Florida or Carolina . This time leafs will beat Boston .

Hockey 4 Life

Feb 10, 2012
Leafs will play Boston with home ice . Leafs will finish 2nd and Boston 3rd , Tampa will be wild card playing Florida or Carolina . This time leafs will beat Boston .

LoL Tampa is not finishing in the wild card, give your head a shake.

Hockey 4 Life

Feb 10, 2012
Miller+Schenn and Varley? or Miller+Gio+Varley
2022 1st+Knies+Lilj+Dermott for Miller@50%
2022 2nd+Hirvonen for Gio@25%, +2023 3rd to 2nd team to retain 25%
2023 2nd+Robertson for Varly@50%
if we don't move Mrazek he can be robidas islanded. I am told being a goalie is stressful and anxiety is a serious issue. Mrazek just doesn't know he has it yet.
Dubas is reluctant to trade a first and you think he's gonna do any or all of these trades ? Not likely is the nicest way I can put this.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad