Value of: Top 6 scoring winger to the Leafs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

McVespa99

May 13, 2007
So how do you explain the Leafs being in 7th in goals against last year? The Leafs being bad defensively is a common misconception. They don't stink defensively anymore and haven't in years. The Leafs greatest need is an upgrade to the forward depth.

I explain it by saying they played against only Canadian teams and outside of the Leafs, Oilers, Jets they all sucked during the regular season

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
I explain it by saying they played against only Canadian teams and outside of the Leafs, Oilers, Jets they all sucked during the regular season
3 teams being good in a single division would be on par with the rest of the league. So, to me, that argument doesn't hold up.

McVespa99

May 13, 2007
3 teams being good in a single division would be on par with the rest of the league. So, to me, that argument doesn't hold up.

Yes but 1 of the teams is the team we are talking about so they only had to play 2 good teams...
Anyway you stick with your delusions that the Leafs are a good defensive team. We will see how that works out

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad