Value of: Top 4 Defensemen that may be available at this years trade deadline?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

koteka

Jan 1, 2017
Central Ohio
What would CBJ want for him?
Picks and prospects?

Given where they are in the rebuild and that they have 2 first round picks in 2022 already, I would expect a really good prospect, preferably center or right D. They can always wait until next year if the right offer doesn’t come along.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Given where they are in the rebuild and that they have 2 first round picks in 2022 already, I would expect a really good prospect, preferably center or right D. They can always wait until next year if the right offer doesn’t come along.

Cool, always liked what Gavrikov brought and as a FLA fan, we could use him for sure.
Isn't he tight with Bob too?

Chayos

Mar 6, 2003
Winnipeg
I was meaning in assets as well. If we use our 1st+ for a solution in net, then we don't have the horses to win the bid on Klingberg.
We need to tether in our expectations a bit. We need a 3LD so Klingberg is overkill when we have other needs.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Gavrikov, Panarin, and Bob and their wives/girlfriends would hang out.

I think Zito would be interested in Gavrikov.

He's having a great year so far, not sure CBJ would make him available with him chewing up around 21 mins a game and them exceeding expectations on the year.

But yes, would love if Zito could bring him in, dependent on cost though.

KingTech

Sep 20, 2020
would Sean Durzi be of interest?

Mister Ed

Dec 21, 2008
Troy Stecher or Nick Leddy should be available at the deadline, I'd think centre prospects would be a great asking price.

koteka

Jan 1, 2017
Central Ohio
would Sean Durzi be of interest?

As a plus to Vilardi? Gavrikov is a great player. He would only be traded for the right offer. He’ll get at least a late first at the deadline next year.

The Kings have the pieces to make an attractive offer. I would think Turcotte, Byfield, and Clarke are off the table. But the Kings drafted some right D in the 2nd round in 2020. Maybe Pinelli + Grans + would get the Jackets to consider it.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
As a plus to Vilardi? Gavrikov is a great player. He would only be traded for the right offer. He’ll get at least a late first at the deadline next year.

The Kings have the pieces to make an attractive offer. I would think Turcotte, Byfield, and Clarke are off the table. But the Kings drafted some right D in the 2nd round in 2020. Maybe Pinelli + Grans + would get the Jackets to consider it.

What would CBJ value more in your opinion?

Denisenko as a LW/RW or FLAs 2023 late 1st as main piece for Gavrikov?

FLA doesn't have any elite D prospects but they do have decent forward prospects and could put a solid quantity deal together for him.

koteka

Jan 1, 2017
Central Ohio
What would CBJ value more in your opinion?

Denisenko as a LW/RW or FLAs 2023 late 1st as main piece for Gavrikov?

FLA doesn't have any elite D prospects but they do have decent forward prospects and could put a solid quantity deal together for him.

The Jackets have too many wings. They seriously would want center and right D prospects. The Kings seem to draft centers and right D, so they make a lot of sense as a trade partner. The Panthers might have to wait until free agency in a couple of years because you aren’t going to offer Lundell.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
The Jackets have too many wings. They seriously would want center and right D prospects. The Kings seem to draft centers and right D, so they make a lot of sense as a trade partner. The Panthers might have to wait until free agency in a couple of years because you aren’t going to offer Lundell.

For sure, I agree on having too many wings in CBJ.
Ya FLA has more middle/bottom 6C prospects and Lundell is definitely staying put.
Too bad for FLA fans, feel he could be a really helpful piece this year and next.

Nutivaara has been Pu so far, can't stay healthy.

KingTech

Sep 20, 2020

I would rather it be a more nhl ready couple of prospects LIke Jad and Durzi and maybe 3rd?

koteka

Jan 1, 2017
Central Ohio
For sure, I agree on having too many wings in CBJ.
Ya FLA has more middle/bottom 6C prospects and Lundell is definitely staying put.
Too bad for FLA fans, feel he could be a really helpful piece this year and next.

Nutivaara has been Pu so far, can't stay healthy.

Nuti and Ryan Murray were both really good for us when they played but they couldn’t stay healthy. So that is why they were traded.

I do think Gav will test free agency which is why he might be traded. So you’ll get your shot.

Canadian Canuck

Hughes4Calder
Jul 30, 2013
Kamloops BC
Dallas is in a weird spot, we may be on the cusp of a wholesale front office change, and we also may not be. If Nill and co are fired, I could see the selling of Klingberg. If Nill stays, it could still happen, but it is much less likely. I want to throw Lindell's name in there, but that's just wishful thinking on my part, and he's probably more of an offseason trade kind of player.
Myers for Lindell base?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad