Value of: Tom Wilson

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

StephenPeat

Jul 19, 2015
View media item 9924I’ll assume you don’t have anything to say. I don’t think I need to assume whatever you would have said wouldn’t be smart OR clever.

Last edited:

Gruyeriev

Shut your five hole
Apr 14, 2021
I only see the caps like twice a year when they play the Avs. I guess if you actually watched hockey you would know last year there was a pandemic and we only played within the same division. So no I don’t slobber all over Tom Wilson’s D**k like you do but I’m not getting baited into your comic book fan boy BS. Have fun in your moms basement.

Reactions: TRASHCAT

StephenPeat

Jul 19, 2015
I only see the caps like twice a year when they play the Avs. I guess if you actually watched hockey you would know last year there was a pandemic and we only played within the same division. So no I don’t slobber all over Tom Wilson’s D**k like you do but I’m not getting baited into your comic book fan boy BS. Have fun in your moms basement.
Try to be a little more self-aware.

Here’s a hint you baited yourself. Now you can return to bate’ing yourself.

Reactions: GoCaps2004

Gruyeriev

Shut your five hole
Apr 14, 2021
7b5a54b51b2807715b01fa5679d34252.jpeg

StephenPeat

Jul 19, 2015
One person in this thread cares a lot more than everyone else.
It’s a Tom Wilson (ostensibly Caps-related) thread.

Care to tell us why YOU’RE here?

BCBF7E92-63D6-419F-A799-9BBC128211D3.jpeg

I think we all know it’s not about the Pens OR hockey so what is it?

Last edited:

Apr 9, 2009
USA
Sure. I'm here to point out that nobody gives anywhere near as much of a f*** about this as you do.

You've made more than half the posts on this page alone, brother. You're so mad. I'm entertained by it. By all means, keep it up. Doing great.

Reactions: Gruyeriev

Sorry

May 18, 2005

Might have something to do with it being a hockey forum where hockey fans read about hockey. Didn't know the rule was to only read threads pertaining to your favorite team.

Apr 9, 2009
USA

View attachment 485212

I think we all know it’s not about the Pens OR hockey so what is it?

Man, you are way more upset than I am. You're talking shit on behalf of Canadiens fans. lol.

I'm not upset bro, you look like a child.

Might have something to do with it being a hockey forum where hockey fans read about hockey. Didn't know the rule was to only read threads pertaining to your favorite team.

I appreciate you giving me the benefit of the doubt. I just couldn't help myself. This dude is PISSED and it's absolutely hilarious. That's why I'm here.

StephenPeat

Jul 19, 2015
He came here to troll and got fed. Can you think of a single reason ON EARTH OR REALITY where the value of Tom Wilson would be relevant/pertinent to a Penguins fan today?

StephenPeat

Jul 19, 2015
Sure. I'm here to point out that nobody gives anywhere near as much of a f*** about this as you do.

You've made more than half the posts on this page alone, brother. You're so mad. I'm entertained by it. By all means, keep it up. Doing great.
I’m not mad. I’m having fun. People have their opinions about Wilson and you can guarantee (no matter what those opinions) most of them are sure to be ill-informed. Easiest crowd to troll on these boards.

StephenPeat

Jul 19, 2015
Man, you are way more upset than I am. You're talking shit on behalf of Canadiens fans. lol.

I'm not upset bro, you look like a child.
Oh you thought this was me talking shit on behalf of Canadiens fans (??)

The Pens have fallen further than I realized when it’s acceptable to get doubled-up by a team that just fired their entire organization.

Sorry

May 18, 2005
He came here to troll and got fed. Can you think of a single reason ON EARTH OR REALITY where the value of Tom Wilson would be relevant/pertinent to a Penguins fan today?

They like hockey and reading hockey related discussions?

Apr 9, 2009
USA
Oh you thought this was me talking shit on behalf of Canadiens fans (??)

The Pens have fallen further than I realized when it’s acceptable to get doubled-up by a team that just fired their entire organization.

Oh man you really got me. Tonight's regular season game will haunt me forever.

You're continuing to feed me. Thanks, bud.

StephenPeat

Jul 19, 2015
Oh man you really got me. Tonight's regular season game will haunt me forever.

You're continuing to feed me. Thanks, bud.
As informed as any “true” Pens fan.
The game was yesterday.
Consider yourself FED.

I get it though. I wouldn’t have wanted to watch either.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
Wrong. If he was just an average player no team with put up with his constant dirty hits and plays. The reason the Caps put up with it is because he’s actually a good hockey player.

If Nic Dowd committed as many illegal checks and got the suspensions Wilson did then the Caps wouldn’t have him on the team.
Hathaway is a dirtier player than Wilson is and the Capitals employ him right now. That's not actually really much of an indictment of Hathaway either, most teams have a guy who is around that level of shithead.

The actual point is that you guys cry about Wilson so much more that you hear about these "constant dirty hits and plays" but listing them out is always underwhelming because it's just different groups whining all the time. It's f***ing embarrassing for some of you, honestly.

You know how I know this is true? Because I've seen you first-hand defend Matt Martin loads of times and the truth of the matter is that Wilson is no more or less crazy/evil/deranged than Matt Martin is. He's every bit as valuable a hockey player, on and off the ice. The only reason you don't see it that way is because you have a grudge.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Hathaway is a dirtier player than Wilson is and the Capitals employ him right now. That's not actually really much of an indictment of Hathaway either, most teams have a guy who is around that level of shithead.

The actual point is that you guys cry about Wilson so much more that you hear about these "constant dirty hits and plays" but listing them out is always underwhelming because it's just different groups whining all the time. It's f***ing embarrassing for some of you, honestly.

You know how I know this is true? Because I've seen you first-hand defend Matt Martin loads of times and the truth of the matter is that Wilson is no more or less crazy/evil/deranged than Matt Martin is. He's every bit as valuable a hockey player, on and off the ice. The only reason you don't see it that way is because you have a grudge.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009

Okay? Be honest with yourself, do you really think that if I valued my time different I couldn't scrub through a few of those early 2010's years and get enough of a reel together to make someone say "what a piece of shit, he clearly doesn't care what happens to other players out there".

And you'll (accurately) say that it's a lot of hits over a lot of years and not representative of the player's full game and what he's out there to do shift by shift, that he's out there playing hockey not ending lives, and I'll shrug my shoulders because that was the whole point. The Twitter fans have never seen something so crazy from a player before even though neither player would be more than "pretty tough" in the 90's or 2000's and you've backed yourselves into a corner where these guys can't be anything other than monsters.

Like... they just throw the Schenn hit in there like it's cut and dry awful but... it's not. Schenn tries to leave the corner with the puck, head down, then turns towards the boards. It's not in the numbers, it's not high, it's big but it's not out of line. You just can't argue with the fascist playbook (make shit up, scream it loudly, berate whoever disagrees).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad