Tim Stutzle vs Auston Matthews Contracts Included

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who would you take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ViewsFromThe6ix

Zachary on the Attackary
Oct 17, 2013
6ix
Were talking about the leafs have never won 3 rounds ever, how is that even possible.
Posts like this are kinda why I hate this website. Instead of actually providing value to the discussion, its just childish bickering that has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

The post I was replying to suggested that if Stutzle was an okay playoff player, that poster would take him. The Sens haven't made the playoffs once in 4 years with him, partly because him and Tkachuk can't play defence. So the cap space is useless no?

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Posts like this are kinda why I hate this website. Instead of actually providing value to the discussion, its just childish bickering that has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

The post I was replying to suggested that if Stutzle was an okay playoff player, that poster would take him. The Sens haven't made the playoffs once in 4 years with him, partly because him and Tkachuk can't play defence. So the cap space is useless no?
4 is less than 20 or ever

Namikaze Minato

Apr 30, 2009
Beautiful B.C.
I'm a simple man. If I see Auston Matthews being compared to a guy with less goals than Calle Jarnkrok, its a pretty simple decision.
Yeah but youre missing the part where the extra cap space bought them Tarasenko! I mean, he also has less goals than Calle Jarnkrok but if you add them together they almost add up to be within 10 goals of Matthews!

Ninety7

go oil go
Jun 19, 2010
Canada
Still absurd that anyone would take steutzle.

I mean he’s no slouch, but matthews is a legitimate super star.

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Yeah but youre missing the part where the extra cap space bought them Tarasenko! I mean, he also has less goals than Calle Jarnkrok but if you add them together they almost add up to be within 10 goals of Matthews!
Also adds up to 12 more points,

Last edited:

MCR74

Nov 11, 2022

For one year at least.

AvroArrow

Mitch "The God" Marner
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
Leave it to Senators fans to turn this thread into the Leafs playoff history lmao, standard when losing an argument.

AvroArrow

Mitch "The God" Marner
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
2 points > 1 point,
Thanks tips, most of us new that.
Just so I have this right, you are saying

Stutzle passes to Tarasenko, Tarasenko scores. it's 1 goal, but both players get a point. That is greater than Matthews also scoring 1 goal without an assist on it ? Please confirm or deny.

Martin Skoula

Oct 18, 2017

Stutzle passes to Tarasenko, Tarasenko scores. it's 1 goal, but both players get a point. That is greater than Matthews also scoring 1 goal without an assist on it ? Please confirm or deny.

It’s basic math dude, 2 is 100% more than 1

• Haha
Reactions: AvroArrow

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005

Great so we end up back at those 2 players provide more offence than 1 players salary.
So we’re back to thread topic, nice.

Namikaze Minato

Apr 30, 2009
Beautiful B.C.
And you obviously weren’t good at following along the discussion today, Shocking.
Is it 74% more shocking?

The real fun part is how you still havent figured out how your incorrect math is still incorrect.

34% more combined points does not equal 34% more goals.

Hence they show you how a goal with both Stutzle and Tarasenko can occur and it goes so far over your head you start taking 1+1 = 2 as a victory :laugh:

MCR74

Nov 11, 2022
Is it 74% more shocking?

The real fun part is how you still havent figured out how your incorrect math is still incorrect.

34% more combined points does not equal 34% more goals.

Hence they show you how a goal with both Stutzle and Tarasenko can occur and it goes so far over your head you start taking 1+1 = 2 as a victory :laugh:

He's gotta take what he's got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad