Ticket/Attendance Discussion: The Sequel

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

castle

Dec 2, 2011
Australia
No joke

stars-tickets-at-costco-v0-hcfqldhzyrw91.jpg

spotted-at-the-costco-closest-to-the-prudential-center-90-v0-su8ev0psxs5a1.jpg

NetsIslandersCostco.jpg
Assuming that Costco does not do this from free, howuch do you think they take of that ticket price?

Toomuts

Jun 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Well this pretty ends any perks of being a full season ticket holder.. just wait for the decent teams and then sign up with 15 home games remaining to guarantee playoff tickets at a lower price.. way to undermine all the long term season ticket holders paying for the full season to get the same perks.

Would have more sense to offer 2023 playoff tickets if you sign up for 2023-24 season tickets, this at least respects your current STHs..

571DC4F9-BF60-4FE9-A74F-3A7A7C31A69B.jpeg

castle

Dec 2, 2011
Australia
Well this pretty ends any perks of being a full season ticket holder.. just wait for the decent teams and then sign up with 15 home games remaining to guarantee playoff tickets at a lower price.. way to undermine all the long term season ticket holders paying for the full season to get the same perks.

Would have more sense to offer 2023 playoff tickets if you sign up for 2023-24 season tickets, this at least respects your current STHs..

View attachment 646969
How do you know buyers aren't requires to sign multiple year contracts? What are the conditions?

Upperdeckjet

Dec 14, 2011
Special shout out to Vince, my Winnipeg Jets Account Executive for solving my Google wallet issue.

For whatever reason, I was unable to transfer tickets into my wallet and Vince replied with 6 different solutions, the last of which did indeed solve my dilemma.

Quick comprehensive response. Very impressed.

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
Special shout out to Vince, my Winnipeg Jets Account Executive for solving my Google wallet issue.

For whatever reason, I was unable to transfer tickets into my wallet and Vince replied with 6 different solutions, the last of which did indeed solve my dilemma.

Quick comprehensive response. Very impressed.
Sounds like you have a responsive rep. The last time I contacted my rep it took 45 days for a response from my 1st email and 3 total emails over that time span. Customer service still a low point for me.

I originally brought an issue up in November when my rep phoned me to ask how everything was going. 30+ days after my late December email follow up and no response. Once the email came out about renewing season tickets I emailed a 3rd time and asked if they would be resolving the issue anytime soon and a week later I heard back. Issue not resolved but the can has been kicked down the road. 😀

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
Anyone know what the % increase is for STH renewals? I can’t seem to find it anywhere in the renewal email.

I see that they have now moved to auto-renewals.

t3k

Jul 11, 2011
Anyone know what the % increase is for STH renewals? I can’t seem to find it anywhere in the renewal email.

*edited cause I suck at math*

Our P6 half season is going up in the ballpark of 15%

Last edited:

Toomuts

Jun 29, 2011
Winnipeg

P3 - 3.5%

Auto renewal thing is funny, love how they hope people are just complacent

1430MaroonsRoad

Sep 14, 2011
Winnipeg, MB
P7 half season going up over 15%, which makes sense since we were originally receiving the same price break as the full season P7 members.

The only part that bugs me is they're trying to assign us P5 seats for playoffs, instead of something more comparable in price.

Upperdeckjet

Dec 14, 2011
P7 half season going up over 15%, which makes sense since we were originally receiving the same price break as the full season P7 members.

The only part that bugs me is they're trying to assign us P5 seats for playoffs, instead of something more comparable in price.
Yeah, I didn't care for my assigned seating either. I can't commit to all the games anyway, so I'll just pay the higher price to the games we can go to.

The pricing on my upper bowl corner half season did stay the same though.

HighFlyingJets

Sep 30, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
Playoff ticket pricing is ridiculous!!!

Current season ticket pricing for P5 is $90 per seat

Round 1 $143
Round 2 $167
Round 3 $190
Round 4 $285

x3 SSH pricing for the cup finals. I can only imagine what the value would be on ticketmaster. $400? Wowzers.

I'm still going though :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: macmaroon

blueandgoldguy

Oct 8, 2010
Greg's River Heights

Round 1 $143
Round 2 $167
Round 3 $190
Round 4 $285

x3 SSH pricing for the cup finals. I can only imagine what the value would be on ticketmaster. $400? Wowzers.

Those are actually reasonable prices for the playoffs.

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
Sounds like you have a responsive rep. The last time I contacted my rep it took 45 days for a response from my 1st email and 3 total emails over that time span. Customer service still a low point for me.

I originally brought an issue up in November when my rep phoned me to ask how everything was going. 30+ days after my late December email follow up and no response. Once the email came out about renewing season tickets I emailed a 3rd time and asked if they would be resolving the issue anytime soon and a week later I heard back. Issue not resolved but the can has been kicked down the road. 😀
Well, what do you want for $20K/year... :sarcasm:

BigZ65

Feb 2, 2010
Winnipeg
One hope I have for the near future is improved food at the rink.

The Jet Dog is our thing I guess. They'll argue they have Freshii etc and some of the fine dining packages you can buy (but I don't plan ahead enough to get into those things). But the most innovative thing they've come up with at the concession stands is a bowl of tots covered in slop...I'm guessing because it's the cheapest thing they can dress up and sell for $15 a plate.

jetsmooseice

Up Yours Robison
Feb 20, 2020
I am on the Canucks mailing list from having purchased tickets to their games in the past. I just got a special promo e-mail from the team itself (i.e., not a reseller) advertising tickets for upcoming games with upper bowl prices starting at $32 and lower bowl prices starting at $72 a pop. I wonder if anyone there thinks the end is near for that franchise's tenure in Vancouver? :sarcasm:

roccerfeller

jets bromantic
Sep 27, 2009
British Columbia

Round 1 $143
Round 2 $167
Round 3 $190
Round 4 $285

That’s not bad actually for playoffs

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
If anyone is interested in a 5-6 game share for 2 seats in section 203 for the 23-24 season, DM me for details.
Thx

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad