Proposal: Three-Way Trade (ANA+ARI+STL)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

PocketNines

Cutter's Way
Apr 29, 2004
Badlands
It doesn't have to be at the deadline. I would actually prefer it to be during the summer, because then we would be able to semi-tank.
Understood. I thought you were trying to make it happen in close sequence and by the deadline. You are hoping that Armstrong holds firm on a very high asking price which current playoff teams are unwilling to meet so that you'll be much better positioned in the offseason. That is a very reasonable desire.

From what the OP is saying in response to your offer they perceive Lundqvist, Foote, Rathbone, 1st, 2d as not enough top end assets but I have no desire to nitpick it or say it's not a lot of quality assets. I just wanted to understand better why Vancouver would swoop in and best all the offers by the deadline and you've explained it well.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
How much more would you add?
I feel like our 1st is too risky at this point(unless we traded rakell for someone elses 1st and flipped that)... what is vancouver looking for? I assume they are retooling? if they are potential moving guys like Boeser/Miller etc

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad