OT: Thread About Nothing (part # who cares)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
what a great day....did some some shopping at thrift and pawn shops.....found an A/B box channel switcher for guitar for 25 bucks, a pair of practically new low cut safety shoes for 40 and 2 bottles of whisky.

it has to be a good day.....its my f***ing 49th birthday... and i have the best birthday band of anyone....

bruce, john coltrane and ray charles....i guess im playing the drums in this fictitious band..... :laugh:

.... late dinner will be a rib eye on the BBQ with a homemade coffee/pepper/etc rub

livin' life large here...

...where's my drink?

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
what a great day....did some some shopping at thrift and pawn shops.....found an A/B box channel switcher for guitar for 25 bucks, a pair of practically new low cut safety shoes for 40 and 2 bottles of whisky.

it has to be a good day.....its my f***ing 49th birthday... and i have the best birthday band of anyone....

bruce, john coltrane and ray charles....i guess im playing the drums in this fictitious band..... :laugh:

.... late dinner will be a rib eye on the BBQ with a homemade coffee/pepper/etc rub

...where's my drink?
They sell booze at the thrift store?

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010

...where's my drink?

Happy birthday! Glad you're having a good one!

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003

...where's my drink?
Happy birthday. Glad you had a great day.

I spent most of day at the doctors with a painful sore throat. Acute tonsillitis is what they said. Steroids and antibiotics. I feel like crap the whole left side of my head hurts

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
Happy birthday. Glad you had a great day.

I spent most of day at the doctors with a painful sore throat. Acute tonsillitis is what they said. Steroids and antibiotics. I feel like crap the whole left side of my head hurts

that blows.

i'll pour a drink to your health man.

we've both had our ailments lately (my back) ...but shit's been hunky dory for a while on my part. i think my brain is getting back to proper functioning and regulating how i feel physically. there is a massive mental aspect to my own health.

any bullshit and stress destroys my will and body.

i avoid it every chance i get. and if shit's too much i walk away cause at that point it ain't worth it.

i did a full on four band party (with mine) for my 30th birthday... already thinking of setting up a show a bunch of bands for 50...outdoors here on the property

why the f*** not. all it takes is getting a noise exemption permit for the day/night and i can rock the foundations of this small town

would be better than the pukes that light off fireworks every goddamn long weekend

Last edited:

My3Sons

Sponsor
that blows.

i'll pour a drink to your health man.

we've both had our ailments lately (my back) ...but shit's been hunky dory for a while on my part. i think my brain is getting back to proper functioning and regulating how i feel physically. there is a massive mental aspect to my own health.

any bullshit and stress destroys my will and body.

i avoid it every chance i get. and if shit's too much i walk away cause at that point it ain't worth it.

i did a full on four band party (with mine) for my 30th birthday... already thinking of setting up a show a bunch of bands for 50...outddors here on the property

why the f*** not. all it takes is getting a noise exemption permit for the day/night and i can rock the foundations of this small town

would be better than the pukes that light off fireworks every goddamn long weekend
Props on being old and I hope today was a good one for you. We are all better for reading your posts.

Reactions: Bleedred

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
Props on being old and I hope today was a good one for you. We are all better for reading your posts.

i am the perfect prick realist.

i hope to inspire others to live a life worth living.

f*** bullshit.

///

im listening to this album at the moment... so much talking heads in it and i can hear some of cobain's melodies here and there and vocal... it makes sense

Reactions: My3Sons

My3Sons

Sponsor
i am the perfect prick realist.

i hope to inspire others to live a life worth living.

f*** bullshit.

///

im listening to this album at the moment... so much talking heads in it and i can hear some of cobain's melodies here and there and vocal... it makes sense

The insert says video not available. I'm not sure if it's a country thing or it just got taken down?

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I found this photo from 2020 on old SD card....the mask and the Purell kinda hit me.

Was such a strange time. Feels like almost a lifetime ago when people acted so weirdly. Travel was nice then, nobody traveled...the airports were empty. Distancing was kinda cool.

I sometimes wish we can bring back that 6ft rule... I can't stand when someone gets to close to me on a line.

But I go everywhere with this bag....rain jackets, about 1000 files, lines and leaders, pliers, two rods and reels couple pair of shorts and 4 shirts, one pair of quick dry pants, a packable puffy jacket, pair of flipflops....some other oddities ... All my clothes are in a dry bag... I really think this all I need to live forever.

2020travel.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: njdevils1982

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
I found this photo from 2020 on old SD card....the mask and the Purell kinda hit me.

Was such a strange time. Feels like almost a lifetime ago when people acted so weirdly. Travel was nice then, nobody traveled...the airports were empty. Distancing was kinda cool.

I sometimes wish we can bring back that 6ft rule... I can't stand when someone gets to close to me on a line.

But I go everywhere with this bag....rain jackets, about 1000 files, lines and leaders, pliers, two rods and reels couple pair of shorts and 4 shirts, one pair of quick dry pants, a packable puffy jacket, pair of flipflops....some other oddities ... All my clothes are in a dry bag... I really think this all I need to live forever.

View attachment 909325

yes, the 6' thing would be nice....i've been in lines leaving space in front of me and someone walks right up behind me...i step forward enough to imply stay there....and they do the same thing....

its annoying as f***

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad