Injury Report: Jordan Love, tests reveal MCL Sprain

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee

The schedule is easy but I would be surprised if they win more than 1 game without him.
The Packers have won TWO games without Love, so far.

The Titans had 17 points scored on them in the first quarter, and the final was 30-14. Tennessee was favored by 3 points.

The Vikings will be a bigger test, regardless of who is playing QB for the 2-1 Packers.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
The Packers have won TWO games without Love, so far.

The Titans had 17 points scored on them in the first quarter, and the final was 30-14. Tennessee was favored by 3 points.

The Vikings will be a bigger test, regardless of who is playing QB for the 2-1 Packers.
I am impressed. Though it was vs Indy/Ten with inexperienced QBs. Defence and Run game stepping up big for them. Lafleur showing he's a legit HC before having a HOF QB in Rodgers.

Reactions: WeThreeKings

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
I am impressed. Though it was vs Indy/Ten with inexperienced QBs. Defence and Run game stepping up big for them. Lafleur showing he's a legit HC before having a HOF QB in Rodgers.
I am surprised that the Packers are a 3 point favorite at home. I guess that Las Vegas thinks that Love is going to play after being out for 23 days.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
I am surprised that the Packers are a 3 point favorite at home. I guess that Las Vegas thinks that Love is going to play after being out for 23 days.
Hosting Minny. So, really surprised that they would put GB as a home favorite despite Minny taking care of SF and Hou at home where they controlled both games.

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
it's not like Darnold has a long track record of success, at some point he is going to have another stinker or two of a game.

Also the GB defense has been solid the past 2 weeks creating 6 turnovers and 9 sacks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad