OT: Thread About Nothing (part # who cares)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
what a great day....did some some shopping at thrift and pawn shops.....found an A/B box channel switcher for guitar for 25 bucks, a pair of practically new low cut safety shoes for 40 and 2 bottles of whisky.

it has to be a good day.....its my f***ing 49th birthday... and i have the best birthday band of anyone....

bruce, john coltrane and ray charles....i guess im playing the drums in this fictitious band..... :laugh:

.... late dinner will be a rib eye on the BBQ with a homemade coffee/pepper/etc rub

livin' life large here...

...where's my drink?

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
what a great day....did some some shopping at thrift and pawn shops.....found an A/B box channel switcher for guitar for 25 bucks, a pair of practically new low cut safety shoes for 40 and 2 bottles of whisky.

it has to be a good day.....its my f***ing 49th birthday... and i have the best birthday band of anyone....

bruce, john coltrane and ray charles....i guess im playing the drums in this fictitious band..... :laugh:

.... late dinner will be a rib eye on the BBQ with a homemade coffee/pepper/etc rub

...where's my drink?
They sell booze at the thrift store?

• Haha
Reactions: njdevils1982

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010

...where's my drink?

Happy birthday! Glad you're having a good one!

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003

...where's my drink?
Happy birthday. Glad you had a great day.

I spent most of day at the doctors with a painful sore throat. Acute tonsillitis is what they said. Steroids and antibiotics. I feel like crap the whole left side of my head hurts

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
Happy birthday. Glad you had a great day.

I spent most of day at the doctors with a painful sore throat. Acute tonsillitis is what they said. Steroids and antibiotics. I feel like crap the whole left side of my head hurts

that blows.

i'll pour a drink to your health man.

we've both had our ailments lately (my back) ...but shit's been hunky dory for a while on my part. i think my brain is getting back to proper functioning and regulating how i feel physically. there is a massive mental aspect to my own health.

any bullshit and stress destroys my will and body.

i avoid it every chance i get. and if shit's too much i walk away cause at that point it ain't worth it.

i did a full on four band party (with mine) for my 30th birthday... already thinking of setting up a show a bunch of bands for 50...outddors here on the property

why the f*** not. all it takes is getting a noise exemption permit for the day/night and i can rock the foundations of this small town

would be better than the pukes that light off fireworks every goddamn long weekend

Reactions: My3Sons

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
that blows.

i'll pour a drink to your health man.

we've both had our ailments lately (my back) ...but shit's been hunky dory for a while on my part. i think my brain is getting back to proper functioning and regulating how i feel physically. there is a massive mental aspect to my own health.

any bullshit and stress destroys my will and body.

i avoid it every chance i get. and if shit's too much i walk away cause at that point it ain't worth it.

i did a full on four band party (with mine) for my 30th birthday... already thinking of setting up a show a bunch of bands for 50...outddors here on the property

why the f*** not. all it takes is getting a noise exemption permit for the day/night and i can rock the foundations of this small town

would be better than the pukes that light off fireworks every goddamn long weekend
Props on being old and I hope today was a good one for you. We are all better for reading your posts.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad