OT: Thread About Nothing (part # who cares)

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
to take the faces song to here from the team page.... ronnie wood was the original singer on it.... in 2004 this happened. ouch!

5 full minutes of something...... the shit acoustic guitar sound.....

dylan sounded better in his coffin ..oh wait....he's still kickin'

'A for Affort'

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
to take the faces song to here from the team page.... ronnie wood was the original singer on it.... in 2004 this happened. ouch!

5 full minutes of something...... the shit acoustic guitar sound.....

dylan sounded better in his coffin ..oh wait....he's still kickin'

'A for Affort'

Johnnie’s in the basement mixing up the medicine

Reactions: njdevils1982

New Jersey

(pacmanghost x) CHIEF KEEFE
Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
in san diego for work

i love california, despite all its flaws, i really, really do

and yes i brought my nieds jersey with 03 cup patch (oh no hockey in the tan!) because california to wear to petco park for padres/dodgers, don’t give af about wrong-sporting it, gonna buy a padres cap at the store when i get there.

Reactions: My3Sons

My3Sons

Sponsor
in san diego for work

i love california, despite all its flaws, i really, really do

and yes i brought my nieds jersey with 03 cup patch (oh no hockey in the tan!) because california to wear to petco park for padres/dodgers, don’t give af about wrong-sporting it, gonna buy a padres cap at the store when i get there.
I always find it funny when someone wears something incongruous to a sporting event. Hopefully you get some other Devils fans appreciating your effort.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
its been years since ive enjoyed hash.

got a pre rolled from a friend that distributes his product to the government in bulk... (the ones that dont pass his quality control he gives away to close buddies)

this should be good. i could use the mellow tonight

Mr Bojanglez

Aug 17, 2007
From Jersey w/ Love

got a pre rolled from a friend that distributes his product to the government in bulk... (the ones that dont pass his quality control he gives away to close buddies)

i'm actually surprised its not more popular (at least here in NJ). Maybe at hippie shows it is.

Reactions: njdevils1982

My3Sons

Sponsor

Corned beef hash with some eggs makes a nice hearty breakfast on a cold morning.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
I just love waiting 5 weeks to get a letter by snail mail to be told my boat registration was denied because one of the documents I submitted was a photocopy. That would be slightly less annoying if I didn't go to a authorized issuing agent (notary) who had the original document but submitted the photocopy. And I paid this guy. Ugh.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
I just love waiting 5 weeks to get a letter by snail mail to be told my boat registration was denied because one of the documents I submitted was a photocopy. That would be slightly less annoying if I didn't go to a authorized issuing agent (notary) who had the original document but submitted the photocopy. And I paid this guy. Ugh.

f*** that shit

its august already. just take it out but dont bring your fishing gear.

enough waiting
....enough

and deal with the asshole that f***ed you over

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
f*** that shit

its august already. just take it out but dont bring your fishing gear.

enough waiting
....enough

and deal with the asshole that f***ed you over

Taking a kayak out without fishing gear is torture. I'd rather stay home :laugh:

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
triumph kicking ass
@Triumph
IMG_7719.jpeg

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Speaking of concerts. Saw Halestorm last week. Lzzy has the best voice in the game, change my mind.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad