This is Goodbye

Grub

First Line Troll
Jun 30, 2008
B.C
Hi Guys,

For 16 years hfboards especially HFCANUCKS have been a big part of my life, from my university years to my adult life I’ve made tons of memories here and lots of friends, from the glory Gillis era to the dark era of Jim Benning. Unfortunately, I won’t be able to continue the journey for the cup with you boys anymore.

I was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer around 7 months ago, well let’s just say this is a battle I won’t be able to win. Thank you for the great memories for the past 16 years, it has been a damn great ride, a damn great ride. I hope you boys get to see the Canucks get a cup one day, hopefully god damn soon haha. Make sure you all live your lifes to the fullest and make sure you all have your yearly medical checkup (god damn important). Thank you to the mods for keeping this place lively all these years, especially Mr. Canucklehead. Hope that the coming years will fill you all with great happiness.

Thank you guys for everything.

Goodbye.

SopelFanThe3rd

Cock of the Walk
Oct 25, 2020
Your Mother's House.
Absolutely heartbreaking to read. I don't think any words could do justice to this situation. I believe there is more after this life and this life is only the beginning. My thoughts and good vibes and love are with you buddy. I truly mean that. I'll see you on the other side and I hope your remaining days are filled with as much joy as possible and that you are comfortable and as pain free as possible. Really appreciate you saying goodbye to us... that is not easy.

Lots of love from me sent your way.

ziploc

Aug 29, 2003
Vancouver
Hi Guys,

For 16 years hfboards especially HFCANUCKS have been a big part of my life, from my university years to my adult life I’ve made tons of memories here and lots of friends, from the glory Gillis era to the dark era of Jim Benning. Unfortunately, I won’t be able to continue the journey for the cup with you boys anymore.

I was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer around 7 months ago, well let’s just say this is a battle I won’t be able to win. Thank you for the great memories for the past 16 years, it has been a damn great ride, a damn great ride. I hope you boys get to see the Canucks get a cup one day, hopefully god damn soon haha. Make sure you all live your lifes to the fullest and make sure you all have your yearly medical checkup (god damn important). Thank you to the mods for keeping this place lively all these years, especially Mr. Canucklehead. Hope that the coming years will fill you all with great happiness.

Thank you guys for everything.

Goodbye.
God speed friend. Thank you for the gift of your virtual presence over the years. I pray and hope the remaining time given to you will be filled with love, joy and peace.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad