Half-Assed GDT: There's a game today against the Hawks

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Honeycutt

Jan 18, 2010
Only one remotely close is Kyrou. ROR brings so much more defensively that he’s still our most impactful forward most nights.

Usually, he himself has admitted he is not playing well.. the underperformed is not just on DA and Buerbe. Ror is the leader of the players and if he can't stick up for David fing perron then he is not the leader people make him out to be.. it wasn't some grinder getting knocked it it was David perron and ror did nothing..

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
this is a leadership issue tbh, veterans need to be pulling more weight and playing at a much higher level than the crap they have done this entire month.

Reactions: Honeycutt

Honeycutt

Jan 18, 2010
Petro hasn't had a fight since 2010. Stamkos had 0 in their 2 Cup years. But I'm sure the memory of those long ago fights inspired their teammates.

How many fights does ror have? Has he ever stuck up for anyone in his career, that's a leader to you?

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
If I am Berube I am stripping every letter from every "captain" and telling them to earn it back. Only thing I can think of because this ship is rudderless.

Reactions: JR1

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Usually, he himself has admitted he is not playing well.. the underperformed is not just on DA and Buerbe. Ror is the leader of the players and if he can't stick up for David fing perron then he is not the leader people make him out to be.. it wasn't some grinder getting knocked it it was David perron and ror did nothing..
:laugh: Okay. If you think a team full of Brayden Schenn beats a team full of RORs, then that’s your prerogative, but you’re wrong. There’s more than one way to lead, and being the hardest worker both on and off the ice is a pretty great way.

ezcreepin

Dec 5, 2016
Didn't he show up for like 10 minutes after missing 3 months and score Cup winning goal or am I misrembering?
He played the 1st game against Dallas and then didn't play another game. He did score a goal, but as far as being a leader and "captain", he wasn't there to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad