Half-Assed GDT: There's a game today against the Hawks

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bye Bye Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
He played the 1st game against Dallas and then didn't play another game. He did score a goal, but as far as being a leader and "captain", he wasn't there to do it
He got a lot of credit from teammates for battling back into lineup after injury and then scoring key goal. But yeah, he was out most of that run.

I don't know how great of a leader he is but since he doesn't fight much, according to whatever clown who keeps harping on ROR's lack of fighting, he's apparently not a very good one.

Reactions: ezcreepin

Honeycutt

Jan 18, 2010
If the way you judge a leader is by how often he fights, why isn't Ryan Reaves a captain?

It's one aspect of being a captain. Ror is not above criticism especially with how bad the team, the he supposedly leads, is performing..

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
I can't remember the last time I have been this pissed at my hockey team. Win or lose I am not going to be happy tonight.

Honeycutt

Jan 18, 2010
He got a lot of credit from teammates for battling back into lineup after injury and then scoring key goal. But yeah, he was out most of that run.

I don't know how great of a leader he is but since he doesn't fight much, according to whatever clown who keeps harping on ROR's lack of fighting, he's apparently not a very good one.

Is the team performing? Are we losing winnable games.. the "captain" shares a large portion of that. Great players arnt always great leaders and he is looking like a good example of that.

Davimir Tarablad

Sep 16, 2015
giphy.webp

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
see how the hawks dont play like little bitches in OT? why do we do this every time?

grats on your really well earned loser point. cant wait to hear the "we need to play a full 60" from these idiots.

berube's job is officially on the hot seat IMO

Reactions: Nederlander

Bye Bye Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
Is the team performing? Are we losing winnable games.. the "captain" shares a large portion of that. Great players arnt always great leaders and he is looking like a good example of that.
The team looks terrible. Maybe that is failure of leadership. But it has absolutely nothing to do with whether ROR fights.

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
Seriously, why the f*** are they leaving the ozone constantly? I cannot f***ing tolerate that f***ing shit. They're doing it for no f***ing reason at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad