GDT: There’s a Brown out in New Jersey - Edm v NJD - 5:30 pm

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

GrumpyKoala

Aug 11, 2020
All ahead full and Fuhr at the back hasn’t worked since 1988.

Yeah that kind of playstyle is not really working but we've been quite over league avreage in both shot volume against (top 10) and high danger chance against top (5)

Our two way game have holes but not that dramatic compared to other teams. Goaltending is abysimal and clearly bottom 3

Faelko

Aug 11, 2002
I don't think we need a goalie, what's the point? we aren't even a playoff team at this point.
Lots of work to be done, slowly creeping into “next year” territory. Free up some cap space (Kulak, Foegele), waive Erne, bring up some prospects and actually play them.

Reactions: Oilers

AlbOilFAN

Jan 26, 2018
Something wrong with Drai, he looks completely lost out there. Such good player, but don’t know what is going on this year.

ConnorNova0929

Feb 25, 2023
At this point sell everyone off and call up the young guys, this season is done.

I'm waiting until the California trip is done to decide this lol. The schedule after the new year is *softer* but they will need to win most of the divisional games going forward.

FiveFourteenSixOne

5-14-6-1
Sponsor
Jan 28, 2006
Edmonton
I think I've said it here earlier this year, but this version of the Oilers is loathsome in almost every single regard.

I'd give my left kidney to have the 90's copper and blue teams back. They won more than they lost because they had good goaltending, good coaching, played their hearts out, and had no quit in them. Sure they never stood a chance against the top teams because they couldn't afford to spend the money to compete, but my God I loved cheering for those boys. I miss the f*** out of them.

These sad sack mother f***ers are the antithesis of our Copper and Blue era. f*** them.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
This org is going nowhere with Katz in charge. Jeff Jackson is another fraud
Katz is a problem but if he sells the team there could be other issues that pop up financially.

We’re screwed either way.

Ibanez

Dec 1, 2014
Why is Holland here? Jackson is calling the shots anyway. Send Kenny on Santa's sleigh and drop him off at his summer home in Kelowna.
Give him a nice basket of muffins while we are at it with a card that says “later brah”

russ99

Jun 9, 2011
I mean that's kind of what's going to happen if you keep running crap goaltending for more than a season now.

When we get goalied for a stretch, the team just starts to over think.

It's all connected. Front office can own this for creating this situation and let it go on long enough to break the team's confidence.
If that’s the case, this team is too mentally weak to handle a long playoff grind anyway.

Oilhawks

Song to Hall Up High
Nov 24, 2011
Katz is a problem but if he sells the team there could be other issues that pop up financially.

We’re screwed either way.

Whoever he sells it too knows they have a cash cow, this idiot fanbase will still sell out the building with McDrai gone. Katz isn’t worth it. He meddles too much and is an arrogant idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad