GDT: There’s a Brown out in New Jersey - Edm v NJD - 5:30 pm

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oilhawks

Song to Hall Up High
Nov 24, 2011
0 accountability, no leadership. Just a bunch of country club bullshit, once again. Only this year they probably don’t pull it out of the fire and make the playoffs

GrumpyKoala

Aug 11, 2020
dude had a wide open net cause no one took Meier FFS

not like the goal leaked through him a la Skinner last game
Not complaning about this specific one. I agree that was a difficult. Also at this point a Skinner comparaision is a low bar entry level challenge.

Oilhawks

Song to Hall Up High
Nov 24, 2011
Oilers gonna be the first team to fire two head coaches in the same season

If that’s the solution get rid of the frauds wearing letters. f***ing clowns. Enough is enough with the coaches

Lukin1978

Feb 27, 2008
The North
Kenny's gonna wait until the season is out of reach then make a terrible trade that cripples the teams future for a average at best goalie.

Oilers

Feb 13, 2016
There is truth to this post
Don't get me wrong, I want our guys to win as much as any fan, but we're 27th in the league right now and we want to waste assets on getting a goalie for some miracle run.

better chance of Lloyd hooking up with Mary Swanson... 1 in a million

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
So much wrong with this team that it’s a disservice to only focus on one player or one area. Their record is what they are and they just aren’t good enough as is. This is what has to be remembered or focused on moving forward.

Ibanez

Dec 1, 2014
0 accountability, no leadership. Just a bunch of country club bullshit, once again. Only this year they probably don’t pull it out of the fire and make the playoffs
amen. We always start to regress when McDavid stops shooting. It’s infuriating to watch

If Drai doesn’t want to play here. Trade the f***er and get a package. I’m done with his lazy bs

Reactions: Oilhawks

russ99

Jun 9, 2011
Outshoot them 17-6 in the period. Get outscored 2-0 Deja vu
It’s not PDO, we stink.
Oilers passing up scoring chances pisses me off. We need a greedy shooter badly. Drai forgot how to shoot. Our goaltenders ALL suck!

Give Olivier Rodrigue a chance. They're out of options until Holland gets us a goalie after the New Year.
Really don’t want to see Rodrigue’s development ruined by throwing him to the wolves with this group hanging every goalie out to dry

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
They should fine anyone that refuses to shoot the puck when they have a clear lane, $5000 each time. Nuge has had about 4-5 clear chances to shoot and passed everyone of them up. This has to be about the dumbest and most stubborn team in the league.

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
"Stu/Pick have given us a chance to wait until the all star break to address goaltending," mmmmhmmm

Reactions: Davo Ikinzom

Sanchez

Jan 18, 2006
Why is Holland here? Jackson is calling the shots anyway. Send Kenny on Santa's sleigh and drop him off at his summer home in Kelowna.

Reactions: Oilhawks

Ibanez

Dec 1, 2014
Don't get me wrong, I want our guys to win as much as any fan, but we're 27th in the league right now and we want to waste assets on getting a goalie for some miracle run.

better chance of Lloyd hooking up with Mary Swanson... 1 in a million
Oh for sure. This just isn’t the year. We seem to need a reset.

IMG_4437.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Oilers

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Never seen a goalie so easily get into the head of a team before. An opposing goalie makes a few big saves, and these guys just seem to have this fatalistic attitude like it's just not meant to be, and lose whatever killer instinct they had. It's a part of this team's psychology, and it's absolutely pathetic.

I mean that's kind of what's going to happen if you keep running crap goaltending for more than a season now.

When we get goalied for a stretch, the team just starts to over think.

It's all connected. Front office can own this for creating this situation and let it go on long enough to break the team's confidence.

Reactions: Stoneman89

Dynamic

Dec 21, 2004
Edmonton
I knew we were f**ked when Nuge decides to pass in his kill zone. It’s so obvious when this teams confidence is gone, everyone thinks it needs to be a tic tac toe goal. NJ goals have just been a guy shooting from his kill zone, a shot on net, and hard play near the crease.

Reactions: Stoneman89

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
These clowns aren’t making the playoffs this season. Maybe this will give all of us a chance to focus on more important things for 2024.

Reactions: Faelko
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad