Pre-Game Talk: The Wild invade Ottawa, Tues. 7:00 pm on TSN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
I don't know why Crawford is so mad. It's his own players he should be furious at. That was one crappy PK, and Andy hasn't been very good either.

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
I don't know if I'm more upset with Dorion for trading ZBad and Turris plus some top picks and bringing back softer cheese at centre or the NHL for not fixing the inconsistent and sometimes suspect refereeing.

Wow ...I want Crawford as our coach. If we are going down with the refs let them see some fire

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
We need to lose so Dorion doesn't start making deals with more delusions of grandeur. This team is trash and that needs to be accepted by management until their dismissal.

Engineer

Rustled your jimmies
Dec 23, 2013
Another blatant goaltender interference.

Crawford has reason to be pissed, this league is a joke.

Reactions: Alex1234

ToastrStutzle

Feb 1, 2016
Ottawa
That wasn't goalie interference but the 5-3 goal was and I think Crawford is just pissed that the refs have been so brutal tonight in general

I don't blame him. I'm turning the TV off before I lose it tonight myself...

Cya next game

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
Ignore them for 2 periods when we could have used those but now we get a makeup when it's out of reach...classic refereeing

Reactions: Alex1234

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad