Pre-Game Talk: The Wild invade Ottawa, Tues. 7:00 pm on TSN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
That wasn't interference.

It could have been because of how inconsistent they have been calling it but I never want a goal like that to not count.

The smart move would have been for Anderson to launch himself into the Wild player (the Price swan dive) but as it was, Anderson was not impeded despite the opposing player being in the crease.

SensFactor

Oct 25, 2008
Ottawa
I like Boucher but I think this team would improve with a change in playing style. Something just isn't right..

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
It seems clear to me the early standard set on goalie interference at the start of the year has been completely reversed. Should just assume you need kill the goalie to have a goal overturned now.

This is why you have to channel Hextall while in nets. If the refs won't protect the goalies, then put the fear of The Slash into players whenever they go near the crease.

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
We stopped playing after scoring 3.....the Wild never stopped, something we rarely saw last season but has now become a trend.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
It's amazing how one bull**** call can totally ruin a game. Pisses me off more than anything else in sports.

Score should be 4-3
goal 4 was off a pretty suspect penalty call, and ignored a pretty evident legit penalty right before the subsequent goal. Having said that, not sure we deserve a tie game though. Hard to say, we got some great chances off the PK, but we let them control the play for long stretches.

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
I have very little faith in our goaltending
I have very little faith in our blueline outside of Karlsson
Our forwards are underwhelming for the most part

What’s worse is that most of our players are on multi year contracts. We really need to get rid of some of these guys.

tk2001

Oct 2, 2010
Ottawa
Sens always stopped playing offense after getting the lead. They sit back and protect like no tomorrow and still end up losing
I never liked playing "defensively" in our end. I have always felt a good offense is a good defense.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad