OT: The Thread About Nothing Part 190: Terrorists, Wild Trout, Microbeers, and Stuff

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick0930

Mar 16, 2011
Quebec
bowling. worst spectator sport ever - and I've watched dart tournaments on tv.

Darts is pretty fun to watch on TV, mostly for the crowd reactions over a game of freaking darts. Also when the announcer guy yells out 180.

Or...Wuuuuuuuhhhhhhnnnnnnnn eighty!

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
The idea of eating mushrooms you pick yourself sounds awesome and terrible to me at the same time... I'm just not sure if I'd want to do it.

I wouldn't trust my own judgment. I'd just assume they're all poisonous and come home with nothing. :laugh:

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
ESPN used to show mini golf competitions

I remember that, it was ridiculous.

Best mini-golf I've ever seen was this place in East Amwell. It was set up like a real golf course, but mini-golf. Amazing. Longest mini-golf holes you've ever seen. Sadly it closed 2 years ago, which isnt surprising given how much it must have cost to run.

aerial-thumb.jpg

Darts is pretty fun to watch on TV, mostly for the crowd reactions over a game of freaking darts. Also when the announcer guy yells out 180.

I dont understand how or why Europeans pack in thousands of people to watch darts, but I'm convinced it must be mostly an excuse to get drunk.

That's so lame that Leno's crew set up the whole thing.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
So what is the biggest news story on CNN.com right now....

New Drones X-47B? Use of Drones? Targeting American citizens with Drones? Nahhh not important.

Justice Department spies on AP reporters and gathers personal phone conversations? Nope. To pedestrian for CNN.

IRS targeting political enemies? Nope....That's just how politics is played.

Change of Talking points over Benghazi? Not that either....There is no there there apparently.

CNN Quality News for the Masses.
You'll be drunk faster Feds want lower DUI standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad