OT: The Thread About Nothing Part 190: Terrorists, Wild Trout, Microbeers, and Stuff

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I have been having a less than perfect day then a friend sends this picture that is titled Lunchtime on the Madison...Don't you wish you where here?

387270_245516542258190_1387154487_n_zpsc347f3e6.jpg

I mind as well go home now...Nothing will be done for the rest of the day.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
The banana with dreadlocks has more brains than him and I'll prove it.

The carny gave him $600 back with the banana knowing the guy wasn't smart enough to stop until he got something.

Oh boy a banana with dreadlocks...That is the best part of the story.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Whatever... the way I heard it, it was described much worse...pretty innocuous if you ask me?

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
But I do think it's freakin hilarious beyond words to see his title page say "N Sombodys Endzone!!!"while making those comments

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I'm not sure it is a liberal/conservatice thing...Everyone is so hypersensitive and Everyone somehow believes they are defenders of righteousness. It's weird.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
internship interview at the national museum of the american indian located on bowling green.

it pays so im hoping i get it.

FUN FACT: The iron fence around Bowling Green is one of only three structures on Manhattan still standing since the Revolutionary War. The other two are somewhat obvious if you're a history buff, but that fence is the one people always forget about (or never knew about).

I'm not sure it is a liberal/conservatice thing...Everyone is so hypersensitive and Everyone somehow believes they are defenders of righteousness. It's weird.

No, liberals have cornered the market on self-righteousness. Even if you wanted a heaping of self-righteousness, there's none available for sale anymore. If you disagree with them about ........well.......anything really, you're evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad