The Tank Megathread Part IV -- All Tank Talk & Standings Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
Stop targetting each other. Pointed insults are considered flaming. Critique the post, not the poster. If you find yourself unable to do so you should probably utilize the ignore feature.

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
you know what kid, HF boards is a forum, it's where people discuss hockey, and bring their ideas and thoughts on the message board. Instead of these stupid one line remarks that you are doing, bringing absolutely nothing of value.

Fair, my bad.
But your plan is extremely unrealistic and you know it cause you call it ideal fantasy plan.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Why? I'm completely against trading our own futures for other teams' prospects unless we are close to become a contender and have extra assets.
And if you really want RyJo or Drouin, you need to overpaid for them cause many team wants them.
Which in other words:
1. Say bye bye to our 2016 &2017 first round picks.
2. Don't even dream of icing a good roster next season.

double check the age group of the players I picked up.

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
Fair, my bad.
But your plan is extremely unrealistic and you know it cause you call it ideal fantasy plan.

Of course it's unrealistic, it's a fantasy plan. but the trades values are spot on.

Lucic is long rumored to come to Vancouver.

The draft picks are pretty spot on as well. Only reach is the "amount" of trades and yandle / buff

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
Spot on but won't happen.
The team you ice is off course fantastic and the age group is very ideal.
But it would take multiple miracles and couple brain farts from other GMs

The miracles come with us getting all those guys, but I can easily see 1 of those deals happening, or something somewhat similar.

Lonny Bohonos

Apr 4, 2010
Middle East
Juolevi has skyrocketed up my list too since I saw him at the WJC.

The thing I like about Nylander and Juolevi is they are playing junior hockey in the CHL. They've already adapted to the North American game. Though the big Finnish forwards are absolutely monster talents. Matthews is the gem of the draft. Chychrun and Tkachuk's stocks may be falling a bit, but both are still great talents that deserve to go top 5.
The Finns, Laine and Puljujarvi are playing against men already.

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
Two Finns are looking pretty strong , not sure the gap between them and Mathews is very big.

MISC*

Laine/???/Boeser
Shink/McCann/Virt
Guance/Bo/Hansen
Who cares x 3

Thats not bad. We just need a 1c and forwards look alright

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad