OT: The Soccer Football Thread (USA, RBNY, PL, etc.)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

youryeah

Jun 21, 2019
that felt like a loss. oof

never make it easy on themselves huh? also kellyn acosta saved our asses. I was waiting for bale to punt that one in from midfield

Reactions: Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
that felt like a loss. oof

never make it easy on themselves huh? also kellyn acosta saved our asses. I was waiting for bale to punt that one in from midfield

I've never been a Berhalter fan, they played cowardly after getting the lead instead of stepping on their necks when they were down.

Scorcho

Twitter @AmateurAdult11
Apr 16, 2010
Space
I am sad. made a bunch of money on KC last night and Netherlands this AM - only to lose a big chunk of it on USA botching that

SJinNewJersey

Every single one of us, the devil inside
Dec 21, 2017
New Jersey
I am still a little salty about the US tie yesterday. I really thought the ball was out of bounds twice (without a call) just prior to the penalty.

markog

Apr 4, 2008
Slovenia
14 minutes of extra time at the end of saudi/argentina match?
FIFA has decided that in this turnament they'll try to make up as much time lost as they can thats why there are so minutes added on in games. And I support that.

My country starts the campaign in few minutes. Expecting the usual scenario (not making the play-off phase) but wouldn't mind a fantastic and unexpected autumn made by the Polish NT and the Devils :devdance:
Yeah Poland is a confusing football nation. They have a good team but always underachieve in my mind.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
I am still a little salty about the US tie yesterday. I really thought the ball was out of bounds twice (without a call) just prior to the penalty.

I saw a few people talking about that so went back and watched it again a few times and it didn't look out to me, I think the camera angle made it appear that way more but it just stayed in, the linesman was also right there with a good view.

I'm more annoyed at Zimmerman taking that stupid penalty that cost them 2 points.

Reactions: NJDevs26

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad