Player Discussion The Slaf Thread - Parabolic Growth Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
Does anyone know, the exact game where MSL put Slaf with CC and NS? What has his production been since joining the big boys?

Not sure the exact game but I recall the three being together a few times early in the season and it didn’t go well. When they committed to the trio, it was still a little rough a few games but then they took off. I want to say end of December around.

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022
Does anyone know, the exact game where MSL put Slaf with CC and NS? What has his production been since joining the big boys?
Slaf played with Caufield and Dvorak around the end of november for a couple of games, i thought he connected pretty well with CC.

Joined Suzuki and Caufield december 4th against the Kraken. So he’s been with them 44 games now, more than half the season. I remember they were looking very good but were very much snakebitten and didn’t produce the first few games. If we obviously count those games anyway he has 30 points in 44 games.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Slaf played with Caufield and Dvorak around the end of november for a couple of games, i thought he connected pretty well with CC.

Joined Suzuki and Caufield december 4th against the Kraken. So he’s been with them 44 games now, more than half the season. I remember they were looking very good but were very much snakebitten and didn’t produce the first few games. If we obviously count those games anyway he has 30 points in 44 games.
One of the things we have to look at which is actually more important IMO is the impact he's had on his line mates.
I'm fairly certain Suzuki is a PPG player since they first moved him.
I'm not sure what Cole's stats are in that same window but they probably aren't too shabby.
Slafs production doesn't tell half the story.

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022
One of the things we have to look at which is actually more important IMO is the impact he's had on his line mates.
I'm fairly certain Suzuki is a PPG player since they first moved him.
I'm not sure what Cole's stats are in that same window but they probably aren't too shabby.
Slafs production doesn't tell half the story.
I agree, it’s more than the stats.

Can’t find the advanced stats and everything but he for sure helps in puck possession and helps staying in the offensive zone longer so that brings more shots on goal for the line as a whole.

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
Unlike Gallagher
montreal-canadiens-brendan-gallagher.gif

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Not sure the exact game but I recall the three being together a few times early in the season and it didn’t go well. When they committed to the trio, it was still a little rough a few games but then they took off. I want to say end of December around.
This is what I give credit to the coaching staff for, they actually let them go through the pains.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site

Half season has been good to all 3 of them! We have a real first line...........and we know that Dach and Newhook are top 6 players when healthy.
Better days ahead for sure.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad