The Robo Penguin Has Returned.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Not a huge fan of bringing that logo back, but if they had to do it, this is easily the best version of it.

Yeah, I think by 1998 it was Ames.
I chipped my tooth outside of hills when it was closed down. That was 1996 and hills was long ded. The mall it was connected to was ........ I THINK........ it was still open... but a head shaking disgrace of a mall that had no reason being open.

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
The gradient is being reserved for Jaromir Jagr retirement night, as it was his favorite Penguins jersey. That will be a big occasion and what better way to celebrate it with this cosmic beauty, the city of Pittsburgh & state of PA will be gradient that night and for years afterwards. its going to be so lit :D

hHATtim.jpg

yJq3rzl.jpg
I hate how they used to autograph the front of jerseys. I’ve got a couple autos hanging in my basement and refuse to buy old ones because they display like shit in frames. The back with the nameplate looks so much better, IMO.

Reactions: Dessloch

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
Have they wore it yet?

Loved that classic jersey.

I want to see Crosby & Malkin with it at least once.

Dessloch

DOPS keeping NHL players unsafe like its their job
Nov 29, 2005
Fear not, its back tonight :D

7Q7mqBZ.jpg

Last edited:

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Humph. Tried to warn you guys. Digging up this bad juju for some quick sales was never smart.

I already hate these things worse than the baby blues. Which saw major injuries to Crosby, Malkin, Staal and Letang when worn. But at least they were cool lookin'

Reactions: BusinessGoose

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Humph. Tried to warn you guys. Digging up this bad juju for some quick sales was never smart.

I already hate these things worse than the baby blues. Which saw major injuries to Crosby, Malkin, Staal and Letang when worn. But at least they were cool lookin'

Blue Penguins jerseys are cursed overall.

Especially the ‘11 Winter Classic ones. f*** those things.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad